Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My beef with Wraith weapons

Dzwsin

I enjoy every Vandal and Wraith weapon to the fullest. My biggest complaint between the two is that there is a Wraith weapon for each class type (primary, secondary, and melee) opposed to only primary and melee for Vandal (Excluding Lato Vandal, which is no longer obtainable)

Only way to balance this out would be to add a Secondary Vandal.

7 hours ago, Flexboxone said:

This is warframe not the olympics

The only way you earn weapons is by getting lucky and having a good word in with rng. Being lucky doesn't deserve a medal.

I'm sorry buy your entire point is moot and only exists to prevent player choice. Not everyone has your opinion, don't go forcing it on others.

Wraith and Vandals are trophy For events/operation.

17 hours ago, NoticeMeValkyr-senpai said:

Wraith and Vandals are trophy For events/operation.

Which will then be given in sorties...

And it's a videogame weapon, not a gold trophy. People can color that however they want. Finishing an even is more of a "Hey, I've been here for X long" more than "Hey, I got this super sweet weapon out of this really hard event. I deserve it and worked hard for it"

On 26/08/2016 at 8:04 AM, Flexboxone said:

This is warframe not the olympics

The only way you earn weapons is by getting lucky and having a good word in with rng. Being lucky doesn't deserve a medal.

I'm sorry buy your entire point is moot and only exists to prevent player choice. Not everyone has your opinion, don't go forcing it on others.

I'll allow you to paint your Wraith guns whatever color you want, as long as that on MY screen, they show the original colors.

Don't go force YOUR weird color schemes on others.

48 minutes ago, DSpite said:

I'll allow you to paint your Wraith guns whatever color you want, as long as that on MY screen, they show the original colors.

Guessing you're the tipe of person that goes with the bland Warframe and Weapon color schemes....

Also, it's just a god damn weapon color, no need to get triggered and salty af

Spoiler

Also, congratulations, you officially made my stomach cringe

Edited by NGSBRReAPeR

50 minutes ago, PrivateRiem said:

Yeah, if you play conclave. Not everybody does.

If you have a Wraith that you really like to use, but not the way it looks, then the option is there if you're dedicated enough.

Hek, I reached Typhoon rank just for the Lex skin myself when that came out. And that was before Lunaro.

19 hours ago, Flexboxone said:

You would make a great dictator

Thank you, I agree I would. But in your example, it's incorrect.

We can make clan logos right? Can you have ANYTHING you want? No. DE looks and decides. You have some limit on choices based on arbitrary reasons DE makes. Can you make any character name you like? Sure. Will DE allow you to pick names that they are using in game, or obscene ones? No. You have some limit on choices based on arbitrary reasons DE makes.

Wraith paint, is Wraith paint. It is meant to be able to be spotted easily that you have a Wraith weapon, and if YOU want to paint yours bright pink, then I have the right to be STILL be able to see that it's a Wraith weapon.

Please explain why YOUR right to see YOUR choice of colors counts LESS then MY right to MY choice of what color I see on MY screen. Maybe I also don't want to have bright pink Snow Globes or bright blinding green lines flashing everywhere whenever there is a Nekros or Trinity on the field.

You get what you want, which is your colors on your screen, and I get mine, which is my choice of colors on my screen. That's a Democracy, not a Dictatorship.

... so what is the problem exactly? You want to force ME to see what YOU want? Because that's sounds rather dictatorial.

The "BUT IT'S TO COMMEMORATE A SPECIAL EVENT" thing is a lie.

Most are already in sortie rewards, and primes can be changed to not be gold so there's not much difference apart from exclusivity, which as I already mentioned, is no longer even exclusive.

On 8/26/2016 at 9:04 PM, NGSBRReAPeR said:

Guessing you're the tipe of person that goes with the bland Warframe and Weapon color schemes....

Also, it's just a god damn weapon color, no need to get triggered and salty af

Reveal hidden contents

Also, congratulations, you officially made my stomach cringe

On 8/27/2016 at 1:48 AM, Flexboxone said:

You would make a great dictator

G1D4sZ1.gif

Edited by KiryuKusakabe

10 hours ago, DSpite said:

Thank you, I agree I would.

Enough reason for me to think you're insane

Also, by your logic, you are demanding that every frame that you see on your screen should be bland, standard issue color. And NO ONE would believe you if you said "I like to see which weapons people are using by looking at them in-game", no one does that. People press Esc. and see what items players are using