Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'heroic' Mode

tokindforyou

dear warframe developers,

i am tokindforyou, together with neofighter6661 we are a quite good team. but however. normal missions are simply not a challenge anymore. so we were thinking about a mode to make every mission harder. as a reward: better change for rare/uncommon mods and a change to drop void keys.

i hope you take our suggestion serious.

kind regards,

neofighter6661 and tokindforyou

To be fair, at "normal" difficulty (that is, doing an average max-level mission with a level 30 warframe and level 30 weapons), the challenge isn't particularly great.

I mean, I'm sure this isn't much of a priority at this point for DE, but it'd be nice if there was a "heroic" or "hardcore" tickbox to switch all the missions to higher difficulty.

It worked in WoW. It worked in the Left 4 Dead franchise. It's a solid idea, and a good way to extend replayability.

"They're adding difficulty choice into the game, probably update 9."

Awesome. Issue resolved then ^^

Edited by MXXVI

Defense gets old if spammed non-stop.

There needs to be more challenging content, simple as that. Difficulties is one way to make earlier plants more replayable and challenging, while new planets keeps there being more things to do at a higher level.

DE is well aware of the lack of an end-game and are working on it.  I don't think it will actually be in U9 (since U9 is more about AM warframe, fixing already implemented features (ie: dojo, other frames, etc.), RNG, and the first introduction to lore with mercury and an updated vor boss) but more along the lines of U10/11.  Some of this "end-game-content" is also to be player created, so look forward to that, although not in the immediate future.