Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara; builds and weapon compliments?

SpiritRetro

Question

Hi!

I have REALLY gotten into Ivara lately, i am seriously into that frame and i have a couple builds of my own as well as a few weapons i use.

BUT i wanted to ask about what builds some of the more proffessional players use? as well as what weapons compliments their build best.

9 answers to this question

I use all here of configs.

The first one is a stealth Ivara build that focuses on efficiency and duration, negative strength and I think 100% range. I also use the prowl augment for this and I think a rush mod so I can move faster.

second one is a quiver build that centres around range and duration, 100% efficiency and strength (never really needed to use this build)

third one is the Artemis bow build, which is the one that I use most common. I focus on efficiency and strength, and I think 130% duration. Range does not effect the Artemis bow in any way to I don't really care about that. I use a vitality on there for more survivality. 

I'm using a mutalist cernos focused on status because I accidentally sold my dread in a weapons cleanup I did a few months ago T_T 

Gonna use the rakta cernos when I get enough plat to buy one, since the draw/reload speed effects the Artemis bow. 

Building Ivara for Duration is probably the best option, but she also needs to avoid as much negative range as possible for the pickpocket on Prowl to work effectively. Added strength doesn't hurt because that benefits Artemis Bow.

For weapon compliments on AB, any weapon with high puncture damage and high fire rate helps because her ult already fires quickly and has a higher portion of puncture damage. I'd strongly suggest Paris Prime, myself, because it matches up with her well. I'd also suggest buying a skin for it because the default look is pretty bad IMO.

Dread or Rakta Cernos if you've got the MR for it. I don't think the damage type of the bow really matters if you go for elemental damage and a crit build.

I usually use Rakta Cernos because of its fast charge time (and I don't think Artemis bow really needs increased speed) and its Syndicate proc returns energy while prowling. Usually it's enough that if I'm not prowling and casting like crazy I'll keep my energy maxed out.

A throwing weapon also works well with her like Glaive(Prime), Kestrel, Cerata, etc since she can control it with Navigator to get the high damage multiplier on the throws, and an explosive build while prowling benefits from the stealth damage multiplier along with Prowl's bonus headshot damage.

I use a max efficiency with very good power strength.  This build is based around her Infiltrate augment which I pretty much never remove.  All of her stats are above 100% with Duration being the lowest at the moment.  At least until I get Primed Continuity maxed out.  Efficiency at 175%, Power at 180%, and range at about 150% (all close estimates as I'm not at home to see exact numbers).  

She's paired with the Rakta Cernos for obvious reasons.  Before I got my Rakta Cernos, I would use the Dread and sometimes Dex Sybaris or Rubico.  Secondaries are AkStilletto Primes, but I'm liking the Pox also.  Melees used are Galatine Prime and Nikana Prime.  Both with Life Strike.  

This is what I refer to as my general purpose Ivara build. It has served me very well in everything.  Solo and in groups.  Contrary to what some may think, Ivara is very good with other weapons besides bows.  Just slap on a silence mod, and you're good to go.  She can beast with sniper rifles due to Prowl's headshot bonus.  You can also use Shotguns(preferably silenced).  Just be aware that shotgun mods do not work with Artemis Bow.  So your Artemis Bow while using shotguns will not be as powerful as when using other weapons.

Edited by DatDarkOne
spelling

All of my builds contain these mods:

• Rank 4 Streamline
  • Rank 4 Fleeting Expertise
  • Primed Flow
  • Stretch
  • Overextended

My basic build looks like this:

• Aura: Enemy Radar, Loot Detector, or Corrosive Projection
  • Exilus: Power Drift
  • Primed Continuity or Infiltrate
  • Narrow Minded
  • Transient Fortitude

Transient Fortitude and Power Drift give me 110% power strength keep Prowls pickpocket success rate at 100% and leaves Artemis Bow as an option. Primed Continuity is used on mission types where you need enemies to stay asleep. Inflitrate is used for Spy and Exterminate and mitigates the risk of me accidentially rolling through a Grineer laser gate.

My range build looks like this:

• Aura: Enemy Radar
  • Exilus: Cunning Drift
  • Primed Continuity
  • Constitution
  • Infilitrate

This build is used for Interception and Focus farming. Maximum range allows Sleep Arrow to keep wide areas locked down to prevent enemies from becoming alerted due to nearby deaths. It also gives Noise Arrow enough range to shut down entire Interception maps.

I prefer to use innately silenced weapons with Ivara so that I don't need to constantly modify my weapon builds to add a silencing mod.

My standard primary weapon is the Rakta Cernos due to the Blight proc, which regenerates energy and gives a small boost to movement speed. The Dread is used when energy isn't an issue or I need a weapon that hits harder. The Zhuge also sees some use. Silenced weapons are used when necessary due to sortie conditions.

My secondary weapon is either an unsilenced Sonicor or a silenced Akstiletto Prime. The Akstiletto Prime is typically prefered anywhere where I have to deal with Corrupted Nullifiers.

My melee weapon is a Dark Dagger for the aforementioned Blight proc and Covert Lethality or an Orthos Prime for its massive range with Primed Reach.

My personal ivara build.

vitality, redirection and steel fiber for tanking damage at high levels

Rush and armoured agility for speed and to avoid damage

Primed continuity, flow for energy and to offset fleeing expertise

Streamline and fleeting expertise for efficiency 

and for aura energy siphon.

Primary weapon rakta cernos because syndicate proc sile are now silent

Secondary akstilleto prime for shield melting

Melee dex dakra cause I like em. Also one of the best dual swords

Edited by PetraGamer
Note my build requires forma

If you're looking for weapons to use with Ivara, I recommend a gunblade(preferably the redeemer since it has long range), a covert lethality dagger, a bow, and a kunai/throwing knife(like the pox). With Ivara, you want duration, range, and some strength. I have 3 builds. One for stealth and killing, one for the bow, and a combined build.