Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could someone please trade with me for my mental sake please?

LegionError121

Question

Hi :D
I've been trying to get a "Smeeta Kavat with a Blue/Green Tail" for weeks :D

I got desperate and used a lot of plat from when I got Nekros prime and now I basically don't have any because I made/rushed so many Kavats :D I feel very upset :D 

I am cursed in that when I get a Kavat with blue tail it just happens to be that it's an Adarza every time but when I get a Smeeta I get always have a Yellow Tail :D I even tried trading with someone and found only the tips of the Kavat tail were Blue T_T

So my request is simple :D Could someone please Trade for my blueprints of this wonderful Kavat I got but don't want, in return for an okay Looking Smeeta Kavat with a Blue/Green Tail please :D (and when I say a Blue or Green tale :D I refer to the colour it glows)

Please and Thank You :D
Blue.png

17 answers to this question

OR just keep what you have? There are people who want Kavats but still don't have one because they don't want to pay plat & DE locked them behind a huge grind wall and didn't provide any camalots. Pretty much told us "Good luck" Even better, when we do finally get a Kavat, it can be ugly af or be a type you don't want/have no use for it. I swear people are so ungrateful *grumble grumble*

Just now, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

OR just keep what you have? There are people who want Kavats but still don't have one because they don't want to pay plat & DE locked them behind a huge grind wall and didn't provide any camalots. Pretty much told us "Good luck" Even better, when we do finally get a Kavat, it can be ugly af or be a type you don't want/have no use for it. I swear people are so ungrateful *grumble grumble*

The choice to "help me" is yours :D

I have made 13 Kavats so far :D (my wallet is almost empty from consigning them T_T)

If you must know :D I have kept my first Kuvat and worked very hard on it :D It even has 8 Forma's which I worked away at and did not spend any plat on developing it :D Her name is Mars and I love her but I also want a Smeeta Kuvat that looks different from Mars because I really want to care about each of them as though they were seperate entities rather than just checking on which one I'm using based on it's name :D

I am simply one of those people who can't let things go and even if I told myself that I would commit to raising a Yellow Tailed Smeeta, I would still have the thought "it's tail isn't blue" running around my head and tormenting me :D It's not exactly greed but more like impulse :D  

46 minutes ago, LegionError121 said:

I've been trying to get a "Smeeta Kavat with a Blue/Green Tail" for weeks :D

(...)

I even tried trading with someone and found only the tips of the Kavat tail were Blue T_T

As another person on the border between sanity and not, I'd love to help you out. But I don't have one to trade.

Pretty sure you can preview imprints during trade to see what they look like?

Just now, Momaw said:

As another person on the border between sanity and not, I'd love to help you out. But I don't have one to trade.

Pretty sure you can preview imprints during trade to see what they look like?

That is correct :D You plop your imprint down for offer and then other person gets a button to press so thay can view the Kubrow/Kavat :D

As for how you view imprints you own without trying to trade it to someone, I don't know :D

Also, I appreciate that you would like to help me and for the slight motivation you have provided me :D Thanks :D 

Should you some how gain a Kavat under meraculous cercumstainces :D I would still be happy to trade with you :D You could even have that last 44 plat I have there for your good deed T_T

Thank You :D

If you want something in this game you generally have to be patient. Last two days I grabbed four things I have had to wait a long time for. Was it worth the wait? Yes.

I like you am very specific about my Kavats. In the meantime craft templates and sell your prints. That way when someone has your baby you can slap down that plat.

No pain no gain. Not edgy but generally true.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)HR_Pufnstuf_1984 said:

If you want something in this game you generally have to be patient. Last two days I grabbed four things I have had to wait a long time for. Was it worth the wait? Yes.

I like you am very specific about my Kavats. In the meantime craft templates and sell your prints. That way when someone has your baby you can slap down that plat.

No pain no gain. Not edgy but generally true.

I haven't exactly given up :D I just thought someone might of liked this Kavat and that trading would of been nice :D

As a perfectionist :D I generally refuse trying to give people things I regard as "I don't like" :D I have "a lot" of kuvats which I'm trying to dispose of from trying to get one I like but I honestly wouldn't give them to anyone out of feeling like it would be like Blackmail or something :D They're kind of meh and if people new about what options exist as I do, I wouldn't expect them to be interested in meh either :D 

I am going to look into what else I could do but I'm not going to take the option away for someone to get Blue :D I like Blue and Blue would definitly be a worthy Trade for a Blue Tailed Smeeta Kavat considering it's exotic colour scheme and contrast :D

Also, I've had pain and plenty of no gain :D The expression "No Pain No Gain" is trully an understatement when it comes down to some things in Warframe :D I am indeed bitter :D 

1 hour ago, LegionError121 said:

Indeed it is :D However, I'm not afraid to admit mistakes and death happens to us all in the end :D Life is not perfect :D

instead of wasting prime access plat buying kavat kits why didn't you just buy the imprints you want and then you buy a single kavat kit?

On 28/08/2016 at 5:26 AM, eminiclam said:

instead of wasting prime access plat buying kavat kits why didn't you just buy the imprints you want and then you buy a single kavat kit?

I tried asking on and off for someone to trade with me over a number of hours. Do a mission, ask, wait 5 minutes and then repeat. Simply put, they're arean't as many people looking to trade their pets anymore.

On 28/08/2016 at 5:26 AM, ClaireWithBlankie said:

4Gc3YFv.jpg

As in this?

Well :3 Erm :3 how do I put this :3 . . .

I've read your previous message before you edited it :3 You told me I could have it for free and all I had to do was PM you when you were next online :3

I've had a couple of issues since then :3 the first being that I've been bike riding and kept missing you due to bad timing :3 the second being that I can't tell when you're online and how to PM you cause I'm a nub :3

I've also had a number of people on this thread saying that "I should get off of my arse and be happy with what I've got" and so I've decided on a compromise :3 I've decided that I'm going to keep trying to get a Smeeta Kavat with a green or blue tail but it'll be by my own effort and that I'll stop naming the failed ones as "Failure the (number)st/th" if I don't get what I want :3 I can also spend my time stock piling other materials like forma . . . and I really appreciate your offer but I'll have to turn down everyone who offers in this thread as I have been convinced that I should achieve things entirely on my own :3 

Sorry and Thank You :3 (I am not very good with words but still, thank you :3)