Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros

XxPancake_LionxX

Inaros is my fav frame for high mobility and tanky missions like exterminate, capture, sabotage, survival, hijack, assassination and arena. He's also amazingly good in defense and interception missions against infested because he can sit at the objective in Sandstorm while regenerating energy thanks to the Rage mod. You can just sit there until your health pool gets too low, then pop out to quickly eat it back up, then pop back into Darude mode.

I don't actually bother to use his first ability at all. Shadow Step is good enough for stealth melee kills. I mod him for max health, armour and speed. Here's my build:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Inaros/t_30_4440000033_2-1-10-5-5-5-6-6-5-7-4-5-16-9-5-19-0-10-34-8-5-47-3-5-59-7-3-544-2-5_19-7-2-6-544-6-47-11-7-9-5-9-6-11-59-9-34-14-16-6_0/en/1-0-45/104785/0

I think inaros is a really good warframe, i like him becouse he has so much health and hard to put him down, alot of ways to heal with him, and his abilitys are just really good over all, his ult gives alot of armor also, but the thing i hate about him is every time u get shoot your screen goes red becouse you lost health, kinda anoying.

post-30199-pocket-sand-gif-Imgur-KTBi.giInaros true orgin.

Inaros is great one of the best frames they have added in awhile imo..(ps4 so i havent played Titania yet)

I like taking him on some of the sorti survivals... Like the one the other day sorti 2 eximus strong hold...  there were posts here complaining it was too hard and there were too many but the place was a playground for Inaros.

All hail GribbleFrame pocket Sand chu cha

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

• 3 weeks later...