The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

FPS DROPPING MORE FREQUENTLY THAN LAST TIME

Madhan25

Yep, I got the same problem from stable (caped) 120 fps it's giving me sometimes 80~90 fps. The most common drops are with Titania in the mission or with infested spores in the air, it didn't happen in the first update (Titania release).

3 hours ago, Madhan25 said:

what's your system config ?

Processor: Intel (R) Pentium (R) CPU 2117U @ 1.80 GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 2.00 GB (1.89 GB usable)

System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

I don't know how to check the others, sorry (I'm in a laptop, by the way)

2 hours ago, Madhan25 said:

I'm happy to say that my sys temps are normal not overheating i tested it while ERIS:AKKAD mission :)

Then mine would most likely be a hardware problem: my laptop keeps overheating whenever it plays the game, and I tried checking for dust. I should get it checked sometimes :P

5 hours ago, Madhan25 said:

Is that video of you playing the game?

If so, turn off V-sync. It synchronises your GPU's frame buffer with your screen refresh rate. You don't really need it on unless you run over your monitors refresh rate, and/or wish to eliminate screen tearing. 

Turn off PhysX. Your GPU is not powerful enough to handle rendering the scene, and doing all the physics computation. It'll be worse with infested since they still use a lot of physx particles. 

On 8/28/2016 at 8:31 PM, MillbrookWest said:

Is that video of you playing the game?

If so, turn off V-sync. It synchronises your GPU's frame buffer with your screen refresh rate. You don't really need it on unless you run over your monitors refresh rate, and/or wish to eliminate screen tearing. 

Turn off PhysX. Your GPU is not powerful enough to handle rendering the scene, and doing all the physics computation. It'll be worse with infested since they still use a lot of physx particles. 

no if i am getting that much smooth frame rate i would be happy.but i am getting less than those fps and i can't find fix for my problem in other forums so decided to post one of my own thx for reply thou.

On 8/28/2016 at 11:52 AM, Madhan25 said:

its happening to you as well ? seriously developers have make something to make game run smoother on low end systems.

Well its also happening to High end systems so its a overall issue.

On 8/28/2016 at 0:26 PM, Myscho said:

Dual core processors are pretty weak for Warframe, because game more benefit from better cpu than gpu. I have before Core 2 Duo E4400 and now i switched to Core i5 6500 a got boost almost tripled fps with the same gpu

I cincerely dispise dual cores for gaming nowdays they are not the standard anymore and the best is to just upgrade from such a old platform, I can't make more out of it.

As for more people here complaining about performance if you Laptop or PC is below minimum specs or having them then probably its mostly your system, aside from the problem that most people have issues now regardless from PC specs.

Chao, The Roaring Lion

6 hours ago, TheRoaringLion said:

Well its also happening to High end systems so its a overall issue.

I cincerely dispise dual cores for gaming nowdays they are not the standard anymore and the best is to just upgrade from such a old platform, I can't make more out of it.

As for more people here complaining about performance if you Laptop or PC is below minimum specs or having them then probably its mostly your system, aside from the problem that most people have issues now regardless from PC specs.

Chao, The Roaring Lion

ya what you have said is right but we also seeing many people running warframe without any problem on old pc's(below min specs) that what makes me think it fault of game.

4 hours ago, Madhan25 said:

ya what you have said is right but we also seeing many people running warframe without any problem on old pc's(below min specs) that what makes me think it fault of game.

think well just to say it was running perhaps like 20 frames or something but that is just already bad considering it, anyways if you are running minimum specs don't expect too much.

Also This is old: http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=4760&game=Warframe

So please don't hang on that that it is minimum and or recommended its just not enough nowdays.

Chao, The Roaring Lion

Edited by TheRoaringLion

1 hour ago, TheRoaringLion said:

think well just to say it was running perhaps like 20 frames or something but that is just already bad considering it, anyways if you are running minimum specs don't expect too much.

Also This is old: http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=4760&game=Warframe

So please don't hang on that that it is minimum and or recommended its just not enough nowdays.

Chao, The Roaring Lion

it says my ram and gpu are good for recommended requirements and my cpu is in dire requirement of upgrade :P http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=4760&game=Warframe&p_make=Intel&p_deriv=Pentium+Dual+Core+E5500+2.8GHz&gc_make=Nvidia&gc_deriv=GeForce+GT+730+v2+EVGA+Low+Profile+2GB+Edition&ram=4&checkSubmit=#systemrequirements

will u suggest me best cpu for my rig that can actually play warframe at 60fps in very heavy graphical situations like survival or def with ton of enemies? i don't care for other games. mother board : intel DG41CN  RAM : 4gb GPU: evga gt 730 1gb gddr5 ex-oc 

Edited by Madhan25
forgot

6 hours ago, Madhan25 said:

it says my ram and gpu are good for recommended requirements and my cpu is in dire requirement of upgrade :P http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=4760&game=Warframe&p_make=Intel&p_deriv=Pentium+Dual+Core+E5500+2.8GHz&gc_make=Nvidia&gc_deriv=GeForce+GT+730+v2+EVGA+Low+Profile+2GB+Edition&ram=4&checkSubmit=#systemrequirements

will u suggest me best cpu for my rig that can actually play warframe at 60fps in very heavy graphical situations like survival or def with ton of enemies? i don't care for other games. mother board : intel DG41CN  RAM : 4gb GPU: evga gt 730 1gb gddr5 ex-oc 

well like I said you can probably upgrade your whole computer but your cpu can be higher not that it is a thing to upgrade now it will not give you any more performance improvement. I would say get a new PSU, Mobo, CPU, GPU, Ram and the rest is irrelevant if you can game with it. of course it has to fit in a case but I hope your case is big enough.

I just want to know what you want to do with it more specifically and what price point you are aiming at.

Chao, The Roaring Lion