Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

too much credits - need money sinks

Onigan

having hundreds of thousands of credits mightve seem like an accomplishment if it was actually hard to get there. as it is it's not a sign of a players skill. its a sign that he plays the game - and not a lot, even.

there needs to be some kind of money sink/s imo. here are some ideas

chance box: mobs can drop a box that can only be opened with a key (key 5000 credits) and has a chance to drop a green or higher mod, xp, or orokin reactor/catalyst (mostly xp - 200-2000 at a time, depending on luck. 2000 being rare and something the player will go "oo" at) boxes can be opened in foundry with the only ingrediant needed is a key

. (box is like blue print and key is mat)

credit-only cosmetics. such as a 1,000,000 credit elemental (fire, ice, electric, heavy armor) type skin for one of the players warframes.

weapon sound modifiers: give new sound to your gun. (louder snipetron shot??)

clan upgrades: spend like 500k so that players can see a clan icon or tag next to your name in coop missions

gifting:gift players social things. for example, the next time im on menus, my friend gifts me "are you there" voice. just an idea, seems social enough. can disable/enable receiving gifts. "Are you there?" with voice acting.. to clarify. can cost like 1k -50k depending on social thing.

gift boxes. if you bought a orokin reactor or something from shop, gift it to a friend for 10k

this section i wanted seperate. i think consumables can be improved a lot. new consumables ideas

Tower shield: click to get shield like grinner shield guy and automaticcaly switch to pistol for as long as you have it. can be thrown away or break upon too much damage

hand bomb: throw like grenade, does moderate aoe damage

health regen over time: heals more health but only over time than regular heal. (large heals only heal 100 for me even though it says fully heal. dont know if bug. if it is then nevermind)

energy restore: why not have energy restore consumable for 25 or 50 energy?

speed boost: make you run like usain bolt

deployable cover: throw down shield that last for few seconds. i.e weaker version of volt shield. differs from tower shield because you can revive somebody behind the shield but not with tower shield active.

radar ball: throw radar and see enemies on map for awhile

mine/claymore: does heavy damage. not so big aoe damage as hand bomb. usefull for defense missions

mini turret: shoot in bursts at available targets. good for defense missions and other scenarios. last 30 seconds

revive. cost chunk of credit. revive yourself once.

ammo box: throw down ammo box for everyone to use. costs more (5 or 10k?) last 10 seconds. good for if friend forgot to buy ammo or lvl 55 missions where lots of ammo packs didnt keep you lasted.

also new idea from the turret consumables. maybe in defense map. there can be friendly turrets that you have to activate already built into the map. they dont shoot unless you go up to them and activate. costs 2k credit to activate turret until it dies.

for example there can be a couple turrets in the middle by the artifact. activating both of them will cost 4k and help you with the mobs.

Edited by Onigan

i would love some nades.

Appart from that I think we need some way to aquire platinum.

E.G: a 10,000 cost gift box that has a chance to drop 10 platinum.

Platnum is fine the way it is if they make it aquirable ingame then the game will shut down due to nobody buying platnum with $. They are allready kind enough making everything aquirable without having to spend a dollar.