The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable to use Melee attacks

(XBOX)Reaper Aktual

This has happened several times since the new update. In mid mission I am no longer able to use melee attacks or the aim glide function. I can pull out my melee weapon, but when I go to attack all I do is shrug and no damage is dealt at all. I know a couple other people have experienced this but I am unsure of if this is an isolated bug or not. It has generally happened to me during Corpus faction missions.

On 8/28/2016 at 3:14 PM, (XB1)Reaper Aktual said:

This has happened several times since the new update. In mid mission I am no longer able to use melee attacks or the aim glide function. I can pull out my melee weapon, but when I go to attack all I do is shrug and no damage is dealt at all. I know a couple other people have experienced this but I am unsure of if this is an isolated bug or not. It has generally happened to me during Corpus faction missions.

If you launch Warframe, open the pause menu, and press "X" while on the "Controller" tab, this will change your controller settings to default. Could you please try this?

Alternatively, is there any chance you might have more than one controller connected to your Xbox One? 
If so, you might want to try shutting the game down and disconnecting the second controller before starting it back up again.

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

• 1 month later...

Sarpa has been known to not shoot the majority of the time. Also notable is the fact that when it does it is so inaccurate that you are unable to hit anything unless you are within normal melee range wich makes it completely ineffective as a gun blade. Redeemer is perfect though so there is still something good about gun blades i suppose.