The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do I keep on getting invaded so frequently?

Since the update has came out, I cant go two whole missions without being invaded by syndicate assassins or the stalker, and it usually happens at the worst points where i'm trying to rank up weapons and frames. It's starting to get really annoying, and my stalker encounters are about to run out. If they didn't appear  in spy missions or interception (because then you have to deal with them instead of controlling the points, and I only do spy missions to rank up) it would be fine, because usually I would have the right loadout, but this is becoming too much of an annoyance. Has it been happening to anyone else?

Edited by NovusNova
Removed "PSA" tag

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Gubbins_Gubfree said:

Since the update has came out, I cant go two whole missions without being invaded by syndicate assassins or the stalker, and it usually happens at the worst points where i'm trying to rank up weapons and frames. It's starting to get really annoying, and my stalker encounters are about to run out. If they didn't appear  in spy missions or interception (because then you have to deal with them instead of controlling the points, and I only do spy missions to rank up) it would be fine, because usually I would have the right loadout, but this is becoming too much of an annoyance. Has it been happening to anyone else?

I usually carry a good weapon, in case this happens.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

I believe he willnt come if you below r10 frame, but the usual advice is bring a weapon to fight with or go as a group. Remember safty in numbers

I guess so, but I've got a horrible internet connection so I usually play solo, especially spy missions because you cant trust anyone with them. Quick question though, if you've brought a maxed weapon, does that mean affinity is distributed to that weapon during spy missions aswell?

stalker's been hunting me like crazy lately, too. i do a boss run, next mission visit from our favorite edgelord. kinda annoying tbh, cause he has nothing i want anymore, and i don't always feel like carrying my best loadouts to deal with him. wish he'd go back to never showing up ever despite spamming my inbox as he liked to do before.