The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable to look up and down on controller

(XBOX)PrimordialN9

This problem has been going on for the past week, I have no clue as to how to fix it because every time I look for a solution there isn't any that google can provide so I don't know if this only happening to me but I'm able to look up and down on all of my other games and its only warframe that I have this issue with. Now when I press the start menu and wait a while it fixes it but its only for a short time and its completely random when it stops working. So I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this or if its just me, I've done updates to my controller and such and the problem continues. 

Hi xRebelliousGen,

If you launch Warframe, open the pause menu, and press "X" while on the "Controller" tab, this will change your controller settings to default. Could you please try this?

Alternatively, is there any chance you might have more than one controller connected to your Xbox One? 
If so, you might want to try shutting the game down and disconnecting the second controller before starting it back up again.

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize for replying late but that was because everything started work normally, but like I said this happens on complete random and from me replying now is because since the 30th it was working fine but now its doing the same thing. I've done everything, updated the controller, restarted my xbox several times and each time I play warframe it continues. Any other game it works fine but with warframe it does it out of no where. I haven't been able to play the game for the past two days because of it and yes I do have a second controller connected but the issue with that is the fact i need the second controller for my mic to work. Without its pointless to have a mic that keeps cutting off.