Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there any surefire way to tell which mod is equipped already on my Vulklok?

TARINunit9

Question

It seems every time I try to turn my Sentinel on and equip Vulklok, I get a "You can't use this Stormbringer, it's already equipped on your primary" error. I have gone through my entire weapon collection TWICE trying to standardize "this stormbringer is for my primaries, and the other one is for my Vulklok". And it has failed miserably both times; I STILL get the error

Part of the issue is the lack of organization in the mod loadout itself. No matter how many Stormbringers I max out, they don't seem to form a stack like the unranked ones. And if I go through each weapon and use the first Stormbringer that appears, it seems to swap them after one or two weapons until halfway down the list it's basically random which one is which

Does anyone have any surefire techniques?

5 answers to this question

1 minute ago, TARINunit9 said:

@Inarticulate

So 1) take Stormbringer off everything, 2) put the Stormbringer on Vulklok FIRST, 3) THEN the other weapons?

Yes. Never let the game try to reconcile mods for you. Make sure the Vulklok is equipped when putting Stormbringer on everything else.

Edited by Inarticulate

About a year or two ago, I de-equipped every single mod from every single primary and melee weapon.

I went to my Sweeper, Laser Rifle, and Deconstructor and modded them out.

Then I went back to my other weapons and modded them out making sure to have the corresponding Sentinel weapon equipped when modding.

Every time I get a new weapon, I switch my Sentinel weapon before modding.

I haven't run into an issue since then.

But it's still a pain.

Edited by Inarticulate