Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All the new things?

(PSN)sb001001

Question

8 answers to this question

Just now, (PS4)sb001001 said:

So I haven't played for a while (since vauban prime) and thinking of jumping in again but I've noticed there's been lots of changes in the meanwhile. Anyone willing to give me a quick rundown of what's changed these last 3-4 months? 

The quickest way to get caught up is to scan over the update notes. New weapons, companions, navigation, archwing and the ever evolving relationship between warframes and their enemies. Aside from that quick run down, you can get more detail in the build notes.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)sb001001 said:

So I haven't played for a while (since vauban prime) and thinking of jumping in again but I've noticed there's been lots of changes in the meanwhile. Anyone willing to give me a quick rundown of what's changed these last 3-4 months? 

check it out here... you'll get all the info you need

2 hours ago, (PS4)sb001001 said:

Welcome back.

Off the top of my head I think the most notable change for you is probably the new solar map, it can be somewhat confusing at first but it does give you a better sense of progression and where you need to go. Not to mention the new junction nodes between planets. You will soon get to grips with it.

The new void relic system is another notable change, I am not sure if you left before that dropped, but I'll explain anyway.

Prime parts no longer drop in void missions and you don't have to slave through the same mission over and over to obtain them. Your keys were converted in to relics of which contain prime parts and you take said relics to void fissure missions, on the alerts panel, to crack them open by collecting reactant. You can obtain the relic refinement segment for your ship from from the Mars Junction on Earth. With this segment you can refine your relic to increase the drop chance of your desired item. It's also worth noting that end mission rewards are unique to the player as long as they have a relic and it's now multiple choice. So you can pick something from anyones relic.

There is a new overhauled market, archwing rework and new companions as well as new weapons. Plus a multitude of other small changes. 

I'm a PC player so we're slightly ahead on updates, but I think I have covered a decent amount of what is relevant to you to you currently.

9 hours ago, (PS4)sb001001 said:

New stuff to farm for, less endless void mission grind more relic grind, new bling in market and new quest, probably something else as well.

That's as quick of a rundown as it gets. If you care for the specifics, you can check the changes yourself here:

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/152-ps4-update-build-notes/