The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

FPS Drop to much ..

TrialParasite

Hi all !!

I want to summon all the warframe players who have the same probleme like i have with the FPS in this game and post donw all the frame they loose and what pc they have ..so DE start doing something about this ,because i cant take anymore this ......every time in my squad its a nekro with titania the game drop 30 40 frames ..this its crazy .....also the loading screen in mission drop from 60 to 1 frame ..

My game its like i play a 2d game old with 10 frame per sec

The minimum specs for Warframe are:

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+ (~2.2Ghz dual core CPU)
  • Memory: 2 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3600 
  • DirectX: 9.0c
  • Hard Drive: 20 GB free HD space

My Specs are :

Processor Intel(R) Core (TM) i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00Ghz 3.00GHz

Memory : 8 GB Ram

Graphics : NVIDIA  GeForce GTX 650 Ti Inod 3d

DirectX : last one becasue i udated with you game DirectX

Please guys help me with everything you cant even a comment to let DE this its a serious problem ...

Here its a link to compare my graphics agains the minimum they ask for the game

http://www.hwcompare.com/13785/geforce-8600-gt-512mb-ddr2-vs-geforce-gtx-650-ti/

....and i have everything in low quality and i have all the drivers update today and i am also using the Nvidia GeForceExperience Optimize the game

To be honest ..like now i scare to not get bann from the game because i complain about something ...like i did before asking for something i whas right and i got warning point just to stop and dont speak anymore about that problem .....

PS: English not main language ..so sorry about any grammar mistakes ....and i know my pc its not high end but for my its everything i could afford to buy

Edited by TrialParasite