Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Carrier Vacume bug, how is this still a thing?

Carnage2K4

I can't remember a time when this was not a bug, I don't know what triggers it, as sometimes it happens and other times it does not.

But it's one of the reasons why farming with a Carrier is just an irritation in a group.

The problem:

Every so often a player with a carrier will vacuum a drop and that drop for everyone else in the group will vanish off the playable map, sometimes 1000's of meters away, the original player to pick it up can still tag it, being able to see its residual glow light. But the item for everyone else will be inaccessible.

This has been in the game for as long as I can remember, And somehow I have not seen another thread on it,

This was particularly annoying in the acolyte missions, as it would happen to the red drops from the acolytes, we started resorting to either leave the mission to not have to deal with it, or having to inform the people with a carrier that they need to stay out of the fight, till everyone else has got the pick up.

We had a guy miss out on 3 orokin cells because of this bug, it's a massive inconvenience.

I'll make an effort to get some real pic from a few ppl in game at the same object, else I jst have this one from my view...

BA6E32697B188DACA105BC4D44281583C45191CC

Edited by Carnage2K4

• 5 weeks later...