Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Back again. Where to cling myself onto?

0Skyrim0

Question

So, desperately leaving GTA:O due to some real [sarcasm]nice[/sarcasm] experiences, I've decided giving Warframe another chance.

The day I quit playing was where the Focus system got nerfed to hell. As far as I was able to retrieve some info, deception has been removed/alert only?

How about leveling up stuff? Where to start long Void-Survival runs? Do people still care about *cough* Raids and those high level 3-stage thingies (forgot the name, where you were able to get e.g. Karak Wraith parts and such)?

Which Frame, *cough* Loki/Valkyr, has not been nerfed?

4 answers to this question

oh boy... where do i start...

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Chart: star chart 3.0 came in

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic: keys are now converted into relics

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Fissure: the way to open relics (see relics page above)

i gave you the links because i don't know how to explain it since you missed a lot XD

besides if i were to explain it i'd probably give you a wall of text instead XD

forgot to mention, complete the mars junction in order to unlock the relic refinery to enhance your relics for a better chance at rare parts

Edited by NobleParadox96

A lot has changed as NobelParadox points out.

The new Fissure system has removed the need for ridiculously long and tedious void missions which is honestly quite nice depending on perspective.

It appears to be depending on goals and who you play with. There are groups of devoted Raiders who are gathering Arcanes, but also many people smashing out void fissures, others are spending their time in Lunaro and Conclave.

Archwing has had some nice changes and is quite satisfying to play now, however is still struggling to gain momentum and a solid player base.

The archwing weapon parts have moved to the syndicate rewards so are easier to gain for the solo player.

Overall not a huge amout has changed, but at the same time, heaps has. The grind is getting less I have to say, you have a little more control over it so it has made the game more enjoyable and varied.

6 hours ago, Kaokasalis said:

Loki havent beef nerfed, in fact he have been given a passive which is 10 times more wall clinging than normal frames.

If you don't count disarmed grineer getting sheevs and corpus getting provas then so far loki isn't really nerfed. The zenurik and naramon focus are still ok mainly because of zenurik's energy regen passive amd naramon's shadow step.