The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please increase the number of raid slots and allow rejoin again.

-Parnkgjas-

i have many friends and want to raid with them all.
i think increase to 10 or 12 slots. just maximum.
we are often divided into two teams. because small number of slots.

and please rejoin this possible.
i don't know why keep prevent that..?

when one person dced and he cant reback (sometime cant alt+f4 method), stop the raid and reopen it.

because of this everyone get tired.

but, we are not going to abandon our teammates.

Edited by -Parnkgjas-

5 minutes ago, -Parnkgjas- said:

i have many friends and want to raid with them all.
i think increase to 10 or 12 slots.
we are often divided into two teams. because small number of slots.

and please rejoin this possible.
i don't know why keep prevent that..?

when one person dced and he cant reback (sometime cant alt+f4 method), stop the raid and reopen it.

because of this everyone get tired.

but, we are not going to abandon our teammates.

The raids we have feel like they are made for 4 people only, if they increased the amount of players, they nedd to have a raid where people arent just standing around

8 minutes ago, -Parnkgjas- said:

This has been happening quite often lately. Sometimes somebody ends up just promising his arcane to the poor guy who dc'ed if it's what he was looking for. If someone was in the raid at the start and he dc's, he should be able to come back in at any time.

4 hours ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

The raids we have feel like they are made for 4 people only, if they increased the amount of players, they nedd to have a raid where people arent just standing around

yeah, 4 is enough for clear.

but it just 'clear'.

maybe bragging or complaining,  we do raid for funny, talking and enjoy teamwork too.

Edited by -Parnkgjas-

Current raids are designed for 8 people max. On many levels, from level design, mission design, and also game's network capabilities. You don't really know how well the game will perform with more than 8 people in a misison, the performance may take a nose dive fast. Anyway this is a rather selfish request, you know where are moon clans out there, should 1000 players be allowed to do it all at once too? Yes that's an exagerration. Just run it twice, 6 people per run. It's the ideal number of players anyway.

LoR simply needs a redesign on the complex lock door. It's currently encouraging players to bring as few people as possible, as having more players will actually increase difficulty by the merit of having more button to press and more panels to hack, dragging that phase longer and thus exposing the team to enemy fire far longer than a 4-men team.

With that out of the way, people will actually try to get 8 people aboard more instead of being encouraged to only bring the bare minimum.

Edited by Mattoropael