The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Armour Sets that help???

Dod-Regnbue

1 minute ago, Jangkrik said:

All armors giving the same stats buff and then make Baro always bring at least 1 armor during his visits - Yes.

Different stats for different armors and no other way to get them other than Baro's RNG and market - Hell no.

Good point. I suppose then it eliminates the whole P2W thing that people would moan about.

1 minute ago, Rapiddragon said:

If this going to increase the armor of frame significantly it will be P2W.

If this going to increase the armor very little we don't need it. (and someone will still complain that this is P2W)

It it is Frame Specific then it would just make the Squichies less Squishy and have very little effect on the Tankier Frames.

11 minutes ago, Dod-Regnbue said:

Now that is also a good suggestion. I can get behind that one.

Honestly, it is a better suggestion for everyone.

People that want stats can get more and have a reason to farm for more than just enough for Syandanas (putting them on helmets is dumb for the majority of people).

People that want fashion frame can put them in any armor they want.

DE most likely gets more plat or PA accessories sales as a result. 

It's win-win-win. 

1 minute ago, Dod-Regnbue said:

Good point. I suppose then it eliminates the whole P2W thing that people would moan about.

Still... what if someone would like to use no armor at all?

I personly think that alot of female frames look better with only a few armor peaces.

Aside from that mods are supposed to be what modifies a frames stats. You can modify your armor there if you want.

I do not see any reason for this mechanic, its unneeded and its limiting costumisation.

1 minute ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

Honestly, it is a better suggestion for everyone.

People that want stats can get more and have a reason to farm for more than just enough for Syandanas (putting them on helmets is dumb for the majority of people).

People that want fashion frame can put them in any armor they want.

DE most likely gets more plat or PA accessories sales as a result. 

It's win-win-win. 

We have a winner. ^

I do honestly like this idea, and is probably a better suggestion than mine. So I agree totally. Thank you for you input.

6 minutes ago, Dawn11715 said:

Still... what if someone would like to use no armor at all?

I personly think that alot of female frames look better with only a few armor peaces.

Aside from that mods are supposed to be what modifies a frames stats. You can modify your armor there if you want.

I do not see any reason for this mechanic, its unneeded and its limiting costumisation.

A lot of games like this offer invisible armor. Just do that, all people to equip arcanes in it, and call the it the "Emperor" set.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

5 minutes ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

A lot of games like this offer invisible armor. Just do that, all people to equip arcanes in it, and call the it the "Emperor" set.

In that case you might as well just add two arcane slots into loudouts or warframes and let them be equipped like Aura mods.

That way the system gets way simpler and people can use what ever cosmetics they want.

1 minute ago, Dawn11715 said:

In that case you might as well just add two arcane slots into loudouts or warframes and let them be equipped like Aura mods.

That way the system gets way simpler and people can use what ever cosmetics they want.

Nah, the Emperor set would just work out since people would still need to treat it like other armor sets, and the benefits DE gets from them would remain, while letting people no mess up their fashion frame.

Just now, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

Nah, the Emperor set would just work out since people would still need to treat it like other armor sets, and the benefits DE gets from them would remain, while letting people no mess up their fashion frame.

But with Arcane Slots on warframes or loadouts, you wouldnt be forcet to use the same syndana, armor peace(invisible or not),  on every frame you have.

So for the players, it still would be better.  

10 minutes ago, Dawn11715 said:

For example. I do not put a Shoulder piece on my Ivaras let Arm, as I like the little Arrow contraptions she has there. But if I wanted to equip an Arcane on that shoulder. I just put an Emperor Set Piece there, I still get the Arrow Contraption, and I get the added bonus of an Arcane.

As a side note, the one issue that could come up this is. Say you equipped all 5 Armour pieces, the Syandana and the Helmet with an Arcane, add in the standard revives. that is 11 revives per mission, if the Arcanes are at max. So if this were to happen, they may need to implement a cap on the revives.

1 minute ago, Dawn11715 said:

But with Arcane Slots on warframes or loadouts, you wouldnt be forcet to use the same syndana, armor peace(invisible or not),  on every frame you have.

No. Arcanes are not a finite resource, and you can load them up with arcane however you like. 

Just now, Dawn11715 said:

I get your point, but most Fashion Frame people will use the same Syndana and Armour set on everything. And with a possible extra 5 Arcanes, (given some Uber Farming or serious plat) you can just add the ones you want that will benefit regardless.

Tying stats to cosmetics is a bad idea. So was tying arcanes to cosmetics. Just create slots for this. Easy, simple, doesn't conflict with people's various tastes and sense of aesthetics. Works for EVERYONE this way.

It's called common sense.

It should be teached in schools. Seriously.

2 minutes ago, Marthrym said:

Tying stats to cosmetics is a bad idea. So was tying arcanes to cosmetics. Just create slots for this. Easy, simple, doesn't conflict with people's various tastes and sense of aesthetics. Works for EVERYONE this way.

THANK YOU

2 minutes ago, Marthrym said:

Well there goes this civilised conversation, thank you for your input.

It is called Manners,.

It should be taught in schools. Seriously.

22 minutes ago, Dod-Regnbue said:

Well there goes this civilised conversation, thank you for your input.

It is called Manners,.

It should be taught in schools. Seriously.

I see someone forgot to take their medication. That persecution complex of yours is doing fine it seems, good to know mate, good to know.

Edited by Marthrym

23 minutes ago, (PS4)GHOSTBEAST1000 said:

To the folks saying p2w what exactly are you winning in Warframe? Please tell me what can be won in this pve based game.

p2w doesn't mean paying for win. It means significant advantage of paying customer over non-paying customer wich will make this game unbalanced between paying and non-paying customer. It doesn't matter if its PvE or PvP

Edited by Rapiddragon

While I wouldn't mind if chest, shoulder, and leg armor's became attachment points for arcane enhancements, they would need to add additional methods of getting arcane enhancements.    Not a fan of the current method.   I don't complain about it, I simply don't run those missions,   If it LoR remained the only method, it would almost force me to run  a mission type I loathe.

3 minutes ago, _Vortus_ said:

While I wouldn't mind if chest, shoulder, and leg armor's became attachment points for arcane enhancements, they would need to add additional methods of getting arcane enhancements.    Not a fan of the current method.   I don't complain about it, I simply don't run those missions,   If it LoR remained the only method, it would almost force me to run  a mission type I loathe.

Well, apparently, soon there will be JV Nightmare, and even A Corpus Styled one.

Take your pick . . . .