The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sortie raptor assassination too hard

ariivanasan

I did it with my clanmate. Mesa+Limbo. I was with the mesa, I brought my vaykor marelok on radiation and the mesa with 200% strength + limbo with max duration. Both of us in the rift, but with the peacemaker you can shoot out of the rift and deal S#&$tons of damage. I could easily clear the room and kill the raptor. When it's dead one of us jumped out of the rift (mostly me with the mesa, because shooting gallery and shatter shield kept me alive)  and dropped the bomb into that tube thing. It was kinda easy.

12 hours ago, ariivanasan said:

1) too many busras 

2) insufficiently time on bomb.

tix this please

1) Disable the alarms. They will not get triggered in the bossroom to my known.

2) Get faster?

There are many ways to finish this. I went with Nheza, Trinity and some damage frames.
My point with Sortie bosses is: It's alright for them to not be beatable by just any mix. They're supposed to be tough.

6 hours ago, ScribbleClash said:

1) Disable the alarms. They will not get triggered in the bossroom to my known.

They will always spawn in the boss room. As soon as the boss fight starts, that entire room is on permanent alert, causing Bursas to forever spawn in it.

You can test this with a stealth frame, stay invisible and undetected from the beginning of the mission until the boss fight starts, bursas will spawn even if no alarm was activated at any point.

Advice I can give new players, play defensively. There are many side rooms and spots between/behind wreckage you can hide in to completely avoid the boss attacks. Use these locations to take cheap shots at the boss and hide out of sight when you see they are about to attack you. The Raptor is already weak against radiation, having a weapon with good status proc helps quite a lot here. (if not your primary, then your secondary). It makes Raptor and the enemies below fight each other, taking their attention away from you.

Even with a stealth frame, giving them radiation proc forces them to open up to attack the other Corpus, enabling you to shoot it while remaining invisible.