The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Dojo Displays?

Mardrigon

Not sure if this is right location for this but here it is.

My idea or concept for incorporating into the game if you please is statues, nothing fancy more like the Codex models built inside the dojo. Now I understand this might strange but I got the idea when looking in the trophy room at the Loki statue, and thought 'that's all". I was thinking maybe that statue can be change by the clan leader to one of the 'starting frames' or a frame of the clans highest member. But I was thinking with all the codex model images that would make for ideal statues to be added to the dojos.

the original idea of DE when they implemented this room was that the statue will always display the "best" player of the clan

they never stated how they want to measure who is the best nor did they ever made the statue change to something else than loki

Agree, they need to do something about this.The clan I'm in with my friends is being lead by one of my friend as the original clan leader has passed away(they were close friends).

So we decided to use the Trophy Room as an room of honor in memory of him,we wanted to have his favourite frame set as the statue in the room but as we found out back then there was no option to select anything.So it surely would be nice if this got updated.