Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee - Equinox combo

H3RRD0KT0R

Question

Ok guys, suddenly something has happened to me as I was having my cup of tea, I kinda remembered a possible sinergy between those frames, but it's such a misty memory, maybe you could help me confirming or discarding it. 

A long long ago, in the golden age of draco, I joined a squad with a different approach to the old Excals-Trinity-Buffer team, the idea consisted of two Equinoxes built for maim (range, strength), a Banshee built for sonar (again range, strength), and I cant really remember the last one, maybe another banshee, a trin, a buffer or even speed nova.

It seemed to work really well, for some reason the maim ticks seemed to hit the very weak spots highlighted by sonar, the result was impressing as enemies would get inta killed right after spawn. As banshee-Equinox is a very improbable duo to happen often and I couldnt replicate this sinergy again, do you guys know if this is still viable? Or if it was even viable at some point? Maybe it's just my imagination.

8 answers to this question

4 hours ago, H3RRD0KT0R said:

suddenly something has happened to me as I was having my cup of tea,

Sorry you were feeling depressed, so very utterly and totally stressed.
Hope you're feeling better now.

Last was probably a Trin for Well of Life. Maim's stored damage scaled from the increased HP.

Several abilities had an interaction with Sonar, if the spot was on the torso (EV and Bladestorm come to mind).
As AM-Bunny and Cash4Cookies said, this no longer works.
No idea about WoL.

1 hour ago, Chroia said:

Several abilities had an interaction with Sonar, if the spot was on the torso (EV and Bladestorm come to mind).
As AM-Bunny and Cash4Cookies said, this no longer works.

Pretty sure this still works since I've had Resonance go off as an Ember Prime traipsed around the map.

1 hour ago, Ojimaru said:

Pretty sure this still works since I've had Resonance go off as an Ember Prime traipsed around the map.

Abilities can target sonar marks, but that's not what OP is talking about. Previously initial slash damage could also target them, so Equinox basically had aura of death for all enemies in range as long as banshee spammed sonar with resonance augment. Imagine what Equinox can do on low level missions now, exactly the same she could do on 100+ lvl enemies back then.