Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No The Limbo Theorem blueprint?

kyori

Question

Hi there, I just opened up Europa. Upon defeating Nova specter, I was given 2 new quests, one of them is the Limbo Theorem. I read up on how to activate the quest as I don't see it in my codex.. it says to purchase the quest's blueprint from the market.... but there is no such blueprint in the market. Is this quest already obsolete?

I have already completed the archwing quest. So where do you guys find the blueprint for this quest?

6 answers to this question

Well, there are a few other problems with the game, but yeah, probably the best F2P game I've played.  One problem that's particularly relevent is that you're going to have to do an Archwing Interception mission in order to complete the limbo theorem quest and those are really hard and really unpopular.  It's a good opportunity to learn about the different ways you can try to get people to help you out.  Recruitng channel in the chat is technically the correct place to recruit, but most of the people there are looking for relic shares or farming.  It might be more effective to ask if anyone can help you out in region even though it's not technically the right channel for that.  Also, there are often a lot of people hanging out in the Relays (Larunda Relay on Mercury for example) who are just socializing and showing off the spoils of their years of gameplay, they're usually pretty friendly so you might be able to find someone to help you out there.

4 hours ago, Shoelip said:

Well, there are a few other problems with the game, but yeah, probably the best F2P game I've played.  One problem that's particularly relevent is that you're going to have to do an Archwing Interception mission in order to complete the limbo theorem quest and those are really hard and really unpopular.  It's a good opportunity to learn about the different ways you can try to get people to help you out.  Recruitng channel in the chat is technically the correct place to recruit, but most of the people there are looking for relic shares or farming.  It might be more effective to ask if anyone can help you out in region even though it's not technically the right channel for that.  Also, there are often a lot of people hanging out in the Relays (Larunda Relay on Mercury for example) who are just socializing and showing off the spoils of their years of gameplay, they're usually pretty friendly so you might be able to find someone to help you out there.

Thanks for the heads up! I've been solo-ing interception missions so far. I'll usually call for help if it is too difficult hehee

On 9/6/2016 at 3:27 PM, Shoelip said:

Started the quest and the archwing section isn't too difficult but it is the excavation part that I can't get pass because the grineers are way higher level and stronger than me, the most I can last is 1 successful dig... Looks like I'll have to continue to play until I get some good weapons and that undamaged Serration! lol