Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Weapons should I use on a support Warframe?

NomNomFabbo

Question

Hey, I like the idea of playing a full support frame. I would choose Trinity prime with the energy vampire augment. I can't think of proper weapons though.
I had the Tysis or Sonicor in mind but what are your thoughts on that case? Primary or melee suggestions are welcome, too.

9 answers to this question

Thats really up to you mate, equip a weapon that you like and you can still use your EV Trinity.
Except you want to support your team with other Crowd Control weapons like the Sonicor as you already said.
But Crowd Control isn't that important in normal missions, only against higher enemies.

3 minutes ago, NomNomFabbo said:

I thought the higher the enemy lvl the higher the need for crowd control. Is that wrong?

Sure but you won't keep enemies reliably CC'd with a gun. You need a dedicated CC frame in high level mission where you have something to defend.

@xXRiomaXx

I tried that build with slight adaptions in the warframe mods. It is so fun to play. I still think about using the reflect mod on the warframe to channel while blocking. 96% reflected damage is good but I had to remove the redirection for this. I still have to figure out some more things but super fun to play. Yesterday I rushed the sorties with 3 random guys without any problem.