Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

fabulous sniffitydoodles boopiddibop flopiddido oopilipop of metropolitis fourty-two thousand four hundred fifty-nine

OverlordMcGeek

17 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Is that you Mr. Spike LeeMileyno?

I got your mesage, thanks. Just got back from Vegas and my birthday celebration ain't over yet. 

Just want to say thanks to all who messaged me birthday wishes, you rock!

Wwwooohhh! Happy bday mak.

Yeah, thats me, admittedly 4 months ago, but me.

14 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Wwwooohhh! Happy bday mak.

Yeah, thats me, admittedly 4 months ago, but me.

Very nice but why isn't it in the "Face Behind The Name" page?

Thank you very much! I had great time!! Saw 10 Cloverfield lane and the Ghost busters while on the roadtrip, nice to be a passenger. Shopped at Bakersfield Barstow outlet and I'm very broke but happy. The rest you know the saying. 

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thank you very much! I had great time!! Saw 10 Cloverfield lane and the Ghost busters while on the roadtrip, nice to be a passenger. Shopped at Bakersfield outlet and I'm very broke but happy. The rest you know the saying. 

uh,  belated happy bday to you! I did not realize it was coming up! You need to get on PC so we can buy you things.

1 hour ago, Azrael said:

uh,  belated happy bday to you! I did not realize it was coming up! You need to get on PC so we can buy you things.

Its today. That's very kind of you. But the greeting is more than enough and very much appreciated! :)

1 hour ago, BrownStalin said:

That is not something you watch on a birthday, that is more of a funeral type of thing.Also happy birthday!

I know I know, it was more than terrible! I had no choice I'm just the passenger. 10 Cloverfield was scary. Thank you!

Night night.

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Very nice but why isn't it in the "Face Behind The Name" page?

Thank you very much! I had great time!! Saw 10 Cloverfield lane and the Ghost busters while on the roadtrip, nice to be a passenger. Shopped at Bakersfield outlet and I'm very broke but happy. The rest you know the saying. 

Thats the exact same picture i put there 4 months ago 

Amd "money doesnt bring you happiness?" ...nah, thats not right

3 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Thats the exact same picture i put there 4 months ago 

Amd "money doesnt bring you happiness?" ...nah, thats not right

How could I have missed it? I remember each and every photo.

Well, money can come and go. Sometimes we can never be contented with what we have. But honestly, happiness I find in the time I spend with my family, friends, and the special person in my life. 

And Dark Souls 3 dlc is updating. Oh my gosh, I am going to have a tough time waking up early for school tomorrow. Thank you again. 

Also guys, i have to say.

Yesterday and continuing into this day i managed to watch the entirety of JoJo's bizarre adventure stardust crusaders both season 1 and season 2, i went to sleep in 0425

Safe to say my sleep routine is dead, shot down and done unspeakable things to it.

((Side note: 04:25 is what i mean by the number.))

Edited by ninja234

Yesterday and continuing into this day i managed to watch the entirety of JoJo's bizarre adventure stardust crusaders both season 1 and season 2, i went to sleep in 0425

Safe to say my sleep routine is dead, shot down and done unspeakable things to it.

Hi Ninja. And you work today, wow! Is Jojo's Bizzare adventure anime? It might have some nudity?

I made it on time. I need plenty of coffee.

5 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Why no say this in my thread? :( 

34 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Why no say this in my thread? :( 

Will do, friend.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hi Ninja. And you work today, wow! Is Jojo's Bizzare adventure anime? It might have some nudity?

I made it on time. I need plenty of coffee.

Nah, it doesn't have any nudity. Also yes it is an anime here is a picture of the main protang.

Image result for jojo's bizarre adventure stardust crusaders jotaro

Actually there was a bit of nudity but it was so minor that really you forget about it the next episode, it's in season 1.

Edited by ninja234

• 2 weeks later...