Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Axi T1 Relic Drop Location?

Runitz

Question

I know there are relic drop locations in the warframe wiki, but the wiki doesn't tell you which maps prefer which relics.

For example, Eris' Xini highly prefers Axi G1 relic drops in rotation B and C over all others, dropping almost double the frequency compared to maps like Pluto's Hieracon, which drops Axi N3 relics, Axi V1s and Axi V2s.

I have yet to find maps that prefer Axi T1's yet. Anyone have any ideas?

RE-EDIT: I found out that Heiracon drops T1s way more often than I realized. I've gotten 4 in the last 8 runs. So yeah: screw the rest of this post; if you need Axi T1, go to Heiracon and make sure to run to ~1200 cryotics. It appears that it wasn't that Hieracon didn't have a preference for the Axi T1's but rather that Axi T1 was in a release-rarity state: when the initially released relics are a bit rarer than others for a period of time. I still stand by the idea of maps having preferences just because Xini was such an incredible spot for Axi G1's. But it does appear some relics are simply rarer than others in general.

That will be all.

EDIT: For everyone's sake, I will be testing the following maps for Axi T1 drops. I will edit this list as I test. The maps were chosen based on the number of rotations that drop the T1 relic.

Lua:
Stofler - D; 1 relic / 5 runs (No record of othe relic counts. Sorry!)

Uranus:
Stephano - I; 0 / 5
1 Neo S1
3 Neo N2
1 Neo N3
2 Axi N1
2 Axi N3
1 Axi G1
3 Axi A1

Neptune:
Proteus - D; 1 / 5
2 Neo N2
2 Neo N3
2 Neo S3
1 Neo V3
1 Axi G1
1 Axi N2
2 Axi N3
1 Axi V1

Pluto:
Cerberus - I;
Outer Terminus - D;

Eris:
Kala-Azar - D;
Xini - I;

Sedna:
Hydron - D; 0 relics / 10 runs (No record of othe relic counts. Sorry!)

Void:
Belenus - D;
Mithra - I;

D = defense and will be run until round 20,

I = interception and will be run until round 4.

Edited by Runitz
Removed "PSA" tag

15 answers to this question

@Ojimaru I have ran enough runs to statistically conclude that certain maps favor certain relic drops over others. The p-value is just way too low for this not to be true.

@brasaremean I'll try Hydron tomorrow. I've run too many relic runs today and I'm burnt.

@Lijka I've run a lot of Xini to get my Galatines, and of all those runs I only managed to get 2 T1 relics (we're talking ~20 runs here). Xini is definitely too inefficient to be a viable T1 farm location.

19 hours ago, Runitz said:

I know there are relic drop locations in the warframe wiki, but the wiki doesn't tell you which maps prefer which relics.

For example, Eris' Xini highly prefers Axi G1 relic drops in rotation B and C over all others, dropping almost double the frequency compared to maps like Pluto's Hieracon, which drops Axi N3 relics, Axi V1s and Axi V2s.

I have yet to find maps that prefer Axi T1's yet. Anyone have any ideas?

I don't know best place for spesific keys.. But i will say Xini. i got all of new Axi Relics (N3, T1, G1) on there. others are RNG purpose

Hydron, Sedna is no good.

In my entire farming campaign after Nekros Prime release, I got two Axi T1 relics: one from Xini, and one from Berehyna. And my farming campaign is especially extensive on these maps along with Hieracon, because they were my go-to maps to begin with (except Xini. A fellow Tenno helped me out on that one).

Hopefully, this search will reveal somewhere good. But if it doesn't... Berehyna is probably the safest bet, since I ran the least number of missions there and still managed to get a T1... But then again, the sample size is too low... could have been a fluke.

Worse comes to worst, I can always try the relic packs from the syndicates.. They seem to drop a lot of the newer relics (though I have yet to get a T1 from these).

Edited by Runitz