Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't You Feel Nervous When You Get Profile Visitors From Strangers Whom You Don't Know?

Zarozian

I know I do~

Every time I check my profile once in a while to find the threads I've posted in to keep up with the discussion. I see these profile visitors list filled with people whom I don't know.

And I rarely click on other people's profile too, unless they say some pretty good stuff in some interesting topics which makes me wanna follow them. But what other reasons do other people view your profile for other than to stalk you for some unknown reasons?! D:

(Zaro Paranoia!)

11 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

how

how do you even

dude 

you have 5,000 posts

if you've been on this long and paranoid i think you need to go see a therapist buddy

STALKERS! STALKERS EVERYWHERE!

And nah I just started noticing all those profile visits a little recently.

Do you think I should like add and PM these people in game? You know. Confront your stalkers directly? ;<

3 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Because i'm badass...

actually, tbh, i have no idea XD

maybe it's because i do a lot of offtopic and rp, and occasionally general discussion

Wow~

Don't you ever get curious as to why they view your profile so much? o -o

2 minutes ago, Zarozian said:

Do you think I should like add and PM these people in game? You know. Confront your stalkers directly? ;<

Wow~

I do actually.

I literally have no idea why XD

3 minutes ago, Zarozian said:

Wow~

...no.

everyone views each other's profiles on the forums.

no one's stalking you mate.

5 minutes ago, Zarozian said:

You're too popular.....

AND THEY'RE OUT TO GET YOU BOI! O _O

Help XD

Anyway, what's more surprising to me is mainly those people who have around 4k or less posts in total but over 2k rep. That's most likely because they hang around in offtopic and / or general discussion though, so they pretty much get a lot of upvotes

Edited by crimsonspartan1

Not at all.

Why would I care?

It's more like "HAHA, you're bored enough to look up my profile, loser"

But recently my profile got visited by someone from DE- After I unintentionally made a double post (not thread... just a post)- I was actually scared that this would result in a warning point. But nothing happened. I gotta admit that this made me slightly nervous. Oh- and they removed the duplicate post...so maybe that was why.

19 minutes ago, WEREsandrock said:

Not at all.

Why would I care?

It's more like "HAHA, you're bored enough to look up my profile, loser"

But recently my profile got visited by someone from DE- After I unintentionally made a double post (not thread... just a post)- I was actually scared that this would result in a warning point. But nothing happened. I gotta admit that this made me slightly nervous. Oh- and they removed the duplicate post...so maybe that was why.

Man you have no idea. = /