Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime Why Do You Play These Games?

DeathByTeaCup

so as the title says, frost prime is being mean to me :(

i have run t3 void 20 times and still not 1 fp bp and i know rng rng rng however! the chance to drop is about 8% or 7% either way! that is 160% or 140% chance to drop so where is it!!!

i was playing and on the 15th time i finally got the reciever however i soon found out rng was taunting me as i got it 4/5 times i went after that!! wtf!! bastard rng

if u have had this same experience i dont want to group with u :)

if u are lucky in t3 Send me a request hahaha

percentage chance to get doesn't stack as you play, each time you run there is only eight percent, after 20 runs you still only have 8% chance, so the idea that running it 20 times would result in 140/160 % is flawed.

also, what the above said, at least you have t3 keys, but i got it from event so i don't really care.

i have run t3 void 20 times and still not 1 fp bp and i know rng rng rng however! the chance to drop is about 8% or 7% either way! that is 160% or 140% chance to drop so where is it!!!

No, chances are and stay 7% or 8% as you stated, no matter how often you go into the tower. You just increase the possibility of getting through with your 7% or 8% diceroll when you do more runs :-) /Smartass off

Chance to have at least one desired outcome in a series of event is 1 - neg(A)^n, where "neg(A)" is the chance of desired outcome not happening, and "n" is the number of events.

So assuming you are correct on "chance to drop is about 8%", for 20 tries you'll get 1 - 0.92 ^ 20, which is ~0.811, which is 81.1%.

You don't understand how probabilities work.

If you have an 8% chance of getting it, that means you have a 92% chance of getting something else.

Which means that there's a 18.9% chance you won't get it after 20 runs (0.92^20).

You're not being that unlucky.

If your having hard time looking for Frost prime bp then u should make frost and Forma it.

keep in mind that Prime has that extra polarity slot nothing more(and some effect in void that really means nothing).

I also farmed T3 for while for Forma and other items but NEVER seen Frost prime bp drop.

i got mine yesterday from t3 and i have never saw one from t2 after ~200h of plaing where close to half of that was been spend on voids ;) (~10 x t3, ~70 x t2)

so i think only advantage on t2 is that they are really easy obtainable and you can basicly spam them

Edited by Ovun