Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash system

(PSN)Patrick6564

Question

How much grinding do I need to do to get a ash system from manic? I do the survival mission Titan on Saturn for 15min and wait for the crazy laugh that announces that he's here.. Sometimes he appears and sometimes he doesn't, when he does appear we usually have that slash and teleport fight, sometimes I kill him other times he just disappears (idk why) and when and or if I do kill him he drops nothing or a helmet, is there another place I can go to farm for manic that's easier then survival for 15 mins?? Or do I have the best method of farming him so far? Don't get me wrong I know I have to earn it but these are just a couple of question that I have.

Edited by (PS4)Patrick6564
Mistakes

15 answers to this question

As Serbian said, the manics with Tyl are different than standard. Just with any grineer mission, regular manics can show while the alarms are going but in all the times I did that fight for Equinox I rarely had them show.

I farmed up the Ash set right after the new star chart hit. Manics used to show up in survival right at 15 minutes but now they seem to have a slight window and show between 15 and 20 minutes. I used Draco on Ceres to do it. Levels are the lowest survival I know of that can still spawn a manic, which makes it easier. I got several chassis and systems and even one or two of his mods before I got the helmet. Doing it a few times a night for a week or two got me the set. If you have better luck or just do nothing else you should have it in less time.

Good luck  ☺

Edited by (PS4)Sebastian456

17 hours ago, (PS4)Sebastian456 said:

As Serbian said, the manics with Tyl are different than standard. Just with any grineer mission, regular manics can show while the alarms are going but in all the times I did that fight for Equinox I rarely had them show.

I farmed up the Ash set right after the new star chart hit. Manics used to show up in survival right at 15 minutes but now they seem to have a slight window and show between 15 and 20 minutes. I used Draco on Ceres to do it. Levels are the lowest survival I know of that can still spawn a manic, which makes it easier. I got several chassis and systems and even one or two of his mods before I got the helmet. Doing it a few times a night for a week or two got me the set. If you have better luck or just do nothing else you should have it in less time.

Good luck  ☺

Ah well I use either rhino (for iron skin) or ember (for world on fire) for those missions but thanks for the information