Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hieracon @PS4 drop table chances changed?

(PSN)SergioMApt

Question

Hi ps4 Tenno,

I've been running Hieracon since SG update and I'm not getting Endo rewards from excavators. I also noticed that credit rewards are 2000-2500 and if I'm not wrong they used to be higher.

I hope that DE didn't change (kill) Hieracon... and that it's only my RNG messing up with me.

Please share your experience regarding your Hieracon runs after Silver Groove update.
Thank you.

Edit: grammar police :P

Edited by (PS4)SergeiTheBarb

5 answers to this question

4 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

The reduction in credits rewarded is an older bug that was only just recently fixed on PC.

You'll have to wait until our next update to see the credit rewards return to the level you're used to.

I read in ps4 SG patch notes that " • Fixed Dark Sector Credit rewards being unintentionally cut in half. "

So this is not making sense at or Drew didn't read what was posting and just copy/pasted.

They just killed Hieracon I'm starting to think. They will kill the grind and the game with it. How can you do anything in this game without grinding?

I'm aware I have to grind, it's one of the game mechanics that I enjoy, but please let us have the means to do it.

Sigh... my crusade for Endo endures! Got 400 on DS Surv Assur/Uranus... but only once in 2 20 minute runs.

Well they've nerfed Heiracon twice for sure, so far but not recently that I can tell.

They nerfed it once by making extractors spawns further apart on avg.

A 2nd time by making extractors not spawn until another was doped.

This is a nerf to anyone who maximized their farming by running 4 extractors at once until 2k then running 3 extractors. Now it's an avg of 2.5.

When Heiracon first started I felt I was getting 40-45 R5 for 3k Cyro more often than I do now. I think I've only gotten 3-4k Endo 3 times maybe.

So while I do feel like I'm wearing a tinfoil hat on this I'm not willing to go out and say it's actually happened and if anything it feels more like it was around the time they replaced mods with credit caches and not more recent. But this could be something specific to consoles I dunno.

Heiracon remains the best Endo farm, esp if you gear for it. We usually go 3 Slow Novas with 1 Frost roaming. Each Nova takes an extractor and Frost runs to each putting up Globes and bringing power cells to everyone. 2-3 Extractors up at all times. After 3k it gets a little much to solo an extractor due to ample eximus so we usually restart.

Edited by Xzorn

12 hours ago, (PS4)SergeiTheBarb said:

I read in ps4 SG patch notes that " • Fixed Dark Sector Credit rewards being unintentionally cut in half. "

So this is not making sense at or Drew didn't read what was posting and just copy/pasted.

Ah, that's my fault.

I thought you were talking about the end mission credit reward, not the extractor credit reward.