Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Gorgon Build?

(XBOX)RAG is NAROK

Question

So recently I decided to go back to working on my Prisma Gorgon, that I bought from Baro some time ago. Sure it isn't a Soma Prime, but still I find the Prisma Gorgon to be a fun little weapon, that I really enjoy using. Thus I decided to look up any builds that might be good to use on it. However, it seems that all the builds I can find predate the release of the stalker acolyte mods.

Thus I wanted to ask if there were any amazing builds for the Prisma Gorgon and if any of the acolyte mods help this weapon?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK

5 answers to this question

If you run Heavy Caliber, your Prisma Gorgon will not be hitting any heads today. Bladed Rounds is possibly worth it, though.

I personally run my Prisma Gorgon with Shred and 3 elemental mods without Heavy Caliber. I find the accuracy loss from Heavy Caliber to be a bit too much for my tastes. I might replace one of the elemental mods with Bladed Rounds. I haven't run the numbers to see what they look like.

On 9/15/2016 at 4:24 AM, Wandering_Cyberdragoness said:

Personal build on my six-forma version: Heavy Cal, Serration, Crash Course, Metal Auger, High Voltage, Shockbringer, Hellfire, Wildfire, can be switched from rad to gas-electric for better CC

Is there a particular reason you use Metal Auger instead of Shred?

On 9/15/2016 at 4:02 AM, Inarticulate said:

If you run Heavy Caliber, your Prisma Gorgon will not be hitting any heads today. Bladed Rounds is possibly worth it, though.

I personally run my Prisma Gorgon with Shred and 3 elemental mods without Heavy Caliber. I find the accuracy loss from Heavy Caliber to be a bit too much for my tastes. I might replace one of the elemental mods with Bladed Rounds. I haven't run the numbers to see what they look like.

For the most part I haven't had any issues with Heavy Cal. Sure you won't be getting headshots but when your like me and your already bad at headshot, you focus on body hits.

On 9/15/2016 at 3:50 AM, ashrah said:

this is my build works very well. serration.split chamber.point strike.vital sense. heavy calibar max. shred. 2 element 90%

Yeah that's most of the builds I see.

On 9/22/2016 at 11:52 PM, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

Is there a particular reason you use Metal Auger instead of Shred?

The gun already has a crazy high fire rate, and ammo efficiency is a bit of an issue. Plus, the heavier punch-through means a single bullet can go through up to three targets rather than about two.