Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Igris vs Ogris- Which One?

(XBOX)GeckoGenesis

Question

5 answers to this question

I prefer the Ignis because I find it more fun to use (I put 7 formas in it lol).  The innate punch-through and range are awesome.  It's also good for shooting through shadows if you're using Nekros, or popping spores on Saryn.  The damage output falls off quite a bit as enemy levels get higher though.  But at low levels you can bulldoze through packs of enemies easily.  Neither of these weapons are game changers or meta weapons though.

The Ogris feels clunky to me.  In the end it's gonna come down to your personal preference though.  If you have to chose between the two, I recommend you watch some youtuber videos (Mogamu, Tactical Potato, and H3dsh0t are a few good ones) to get an idea of which fits your playstyle better.

Personally I'd go for Igris, as Ogris leaves alot to be desired for. The Igris is a good weapon status weapon and it's reach is rather good when modded correctly, it can also synergize with other Warframe's abilities, such as Saryn's Spore nicely.

Both are fun weapons, but out of the two the Igris wins.

If you really like Grineer weapons, I suggest looking at the Nukor the or Atomos. Both are worth investing in.