Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Earth Day/Night Clock, Where is it!!!!

(XBOX)HSG HookahTime

Question

13 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

Yeah there should be something in-game to let players know when is night or day

equinox does if you show up and its night form its night if you show up and its day form its day tbh tho didn't really need it easy to keep up with just took a bit of patients guessing your all talking about the plants for Titania

Edited by (XB1)Itz chibi

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Itz chibi said:

equinox does if you show up and its night form its night if you show up and its day form its day tbh

Not really true. You can change Equinox's form at any time using her 1st ability.

Also: "Equinox's Energy Color determines which form she begins with during a mission — light-colored hues has her start in her Day Form, and dark-colored hues has her start in her Night Form. This does not affect her overall gameplay otherwise."

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Equinox

5 minutes ago, (XB1)HSG HookahTime said:

we are talking about a timer on the star chart. not have to go into the level to see if its night or day. and the time remaining for each rotation

But adding it just for Titania would be sort of a waste like when you need Nitain extract originally you would use a app to follow the alerts but since i got them for a prime i haven't needed them and just got them as they appear. SO same thing if we added a timer it would add to new player confusion and also would be something we may never use again I would just use equinox are just run the lvl do a few missions and check back.

I would like them working on updates that make the entire community happy you know not small things that we use once I can understand the frustration though just hang with it

Edited by (XB1)Itz chibi

14 minutes ago, (XB1)HSG HookahTime said:

why is there not a clock to tell us day and night times?????

There is no clock for Earth day/night cycle currently in the game. If you would like to suggest that DE add one in, then please make a constructive feedback thread in the UI sub-forum.

18 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

There is no clock for Earth day/night cycle currently in the game. If you would like to suggest that DE add one in, then please make a constructive feedback thread in the UI sub-forum.

Thanks, will do!

21 minutes ago, (XB1)Itz chibi said:

But adding it just for Titania would be sort of a waste like when you need Nitain extract originally you would use a app to follow the alerts but since i got them for a prime i haven't needed them and just got them as they appear. SO same thing if we added a timer it would add to new player confusion and also would be something we may never use again I would just use equinox are just run the lvl do a few missions and check back.

I would like them working on updates that make the entire community happy you know not small things that we use once I can understand the frustration though just hang with it

It sounds like a lot for one quest, that you will finish in a day, but it will make the lives of the hundreds of players that are new to the game a lot more functional

Just now, (XB1)HSG HookahTime said:

Thanks, will do!

It sounds like a lot for one quest, that you will finish in a day, but it will make the lives of the hundreds of players that are new to the game a lot more functional

New players would need to do a lot before starting this tho. I think you need 2nd dream I read.... anyhoo there will also be players like me who love helping new players also.... don't want to upset the moderator so i wont comment on the matter further as it has been answered

35 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Not really true. You can change Equinox's form at any time using her 1st ability.

Also: "Equinox's Energy Color determines which form she begins with during a mission — light-colored hues has her start in her Day Form, and dark-colored hues has her start in her Night Form. This does not affect her overall gameplay otherwise."

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Equinox

Thanks for telling me I've always wondered about that I always get night form it drives me crazy your awesome 4 knowing that ^^

Edited by (XB1)Itz chibi