Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Augment mod ideas

(XBOX)RAG is NAROK

So here are a few ideas for some augment mods for our believed fairy frame, Titania.

1. - Binding Leech (Spellbind)

As the enemy drifts away their health is slowly being drained and given to Titania and her allies. Titania will receive 75% of the health being drained and allies within range will receive 50% of the health being drained.

2. - Sacrificial Blade (Tribute)

When tribute is cast upon an enemy and Titania picks up the buff she also receives a 33% damage bonus on her melee weapon that slowly drains away for the duration of the ability. The damage buff can be restored by picking up another offering created by Sacrificial Blade.

3. - Outstretched Lantern (Lantern)

When Titania casts Lantern on an enemy a long leash latches onto that enemy which can be pulled along by Titania. The leashes length is equal to Titania's power range.

4. - Razor Torrent (Razorwing)

By pushing the alt fire button, Titania summons all the razor butterflies (which she has summoned) around her to herself, creating a small explosion equal to 1/6th of her Power Strength times the total number of butterflies (so if she were to grab 5 butterflies the explosions damage would be equal to 5/6ths of her Power Strength), with the explosion radius being equal to Power range. After that Titania must deactivate and reactive Razorwing in order to respawn 6 new butterflies (at least I think that is fair, of course if DE decided to have 6 new butterflies to respawn after the explosion with a timer preventing you from reactivating Razor Torrent immediately after I wouldn't complain).

---

So these were the ideas I had for augment mods to give to Titania. Now as for the syndicates that you could buy the augment mods from I am thinking probably New Loka and either Arbiters of Hexis or Cephalon Suda.

Either way I hope you all enjoyed this idea. :)

• 3 months later...

I have some suggestions that you can adopt if you find it interesting 

----

1. Spellbind aug
• Enemies affected by spellbind gave a energy regen on a close range area for allies
(Titania needs a loot of energy for cast your spellbind and tribute, also for keep razorwing)

2. Tribute aug
• Collect a single tribute increase 25% of the duration remain of other tributes
(sometimes is hard to keep all the tributes full, this aug will improve that)
or
• Any tribute collected generate 2 new razors - does not depend on the razors created on skill 4 -
(combo with 4 skill and also the 4 skill aug)

3. Lantern aug
• Use lantern without use a target will cast lantern in titania himself. enemies in reach of the skill will not be able to strike titania, however the duration of the skill will however drop by half.
The idea of a flashlight target following the titania is good, but often warframes and even titania itself roam the map at high speed. Then an enemy target would not be able to follow her, but it would work if she even became the flashlight.
• If used on enemies, allies in range of the lantern will get evasion of enemy projectiles (even if enemies are out of range of ability)
When Lantern is activate, I could see that some enemies still attacked the team instead of being hypnotized by the flashlight. So evasion to allies seemed like a good idea (remembering that the 4 skill of the titania already gives her evasion, as well as one of the tributes of evasion for the whole team)

4. Razorwing aug
same than RAG propose

On 17/09/2016 at 3:00 AM, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

4. - Razor Torrent (Razorwing)

By pushing the alt fire button, Titania summons all the razor butterflies (which she has summoned) around her to herself, creating a small explosion equal to 1/6th of her Power Strength times the total number of butterflies (so if she were to grab 5 butterflies the explosions damage would be equal to 5/6ths of her Power Strength), with the explosion radius being equal to Power range. After that Titania must deactivate and reactive Razorwing in order to respawn 6 new butterflies (at least I think that is fair, of course if DE decided to have 6 new butterflies to respawn after the explosion with a timer preventing you from reactivating Razor Torrent immediately after I wouldn't complain).

Will perfectly match the 2 aug mod skill that allows you to create more butterflies for a bigger explosion on 4 aug mod
--

Edited by -SB-Blame