Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Avalanche stack w/ CP?

NogginMasher

Question

8 answers to this question

I do not remember how they are applied in this case.

You could have example 100 armor CP removes 30% = 70now. and frost removes 70% of that.

Or the other way round.

I do not recall them applied among each other 30+70.

Best bet is to test in simulacrum?

Personally I don't feel it should be 100% based on other game similar mechanics and other warframe formulas.

Edited by ScorpioneITA

Yeah this is a bit tricky, considering I've run missions with friends all using CP, and most enemies still had plenty of armor. Avalanche also did not seem to help much. Mind you this was an armor enhanced enemies sortie. Haven't looked at star chart enemies on that, but will test it out.

Edited by Shadow8600

2 hours ago, NogginMasher said:

Hi Tenno,

Quick question: Does Frost's ultimate ability avalanche stack with the corrosive projection aura? If I run a build that strips 70% armor and have CP aura that takes off 30%, will the enemy be left w/ no armor?

From reading the wiki on Armor here, Avalanche does not stack its Armor reduction additively. The reduction is multiplicative. So no, your build will not completely strip Armor. But it's still pretty good. Corrosive Projection takes effect on the enemies first, reducing their armor to 70% of what it originally was, and then Avalanche will strip 70% of their resulting Armor (70% of the 70%).

Using both CP and Avalanche in this build will reduce a unit's Armor to 21% of its original value. Casting a second Avalanche on the same targets will not stack Armor reduction at all, but it will refresh the reduction's duration.

Edited by SenorClipClop