Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The REAL Real Endgame

Dogefighter

Sit.

Just sit.

Go to a grineer defense with four embers and sit.  Nothing else.  Talk in chat, throw on a podcast, do whatever.  Sit and be on fire.

Are you sitting yet?  Well do it.  No, not there, that's corpus; there are nullifiers there, you'd have to stand.  Yeah, there.  No, you forgot to cast World on Fire.  Yeah, like that.

Sit harder.  Slouch better.  There you go, you've got it.  Now keep doing that.  Forever.  This is the endgame.  Are you trying to talk to your team?  No?  Do it.

Has the AFK timer kicked in?  Ignore it.  You've transcended the need for "loot."  You're one with the defense pod; sit until the grineer stop coming.

Sit for hours.  Sit for days.  Sit for months.  The grineer can't stop you.  There aren't any grineer left.  They all threw themselves at the pod.  Good, now this is gonna be hard.

Stand.  You've sat so well for so long.  The galleon is yours now.  The grineer killed themselves, the resources are all yours now.  Everything is yours now.

You waited, you endured, and now the AFK timer is powerless to stop you.  Take that ship.  Set a course.  Prepare to fly.  Sit.

Why does the afk timer kick in while we're talking or emoting, DE?  I wanna sit through a record defense.

5 minutes ago, secret9005 said:

You do know that FashionFrame is the only endgame right?

I must say this will be fun to do, but as I have said, it's not endgame unless you do it in FASHION!

I dunno, I tested this out with someone I met doing relay fashionframe, so maybe it's all connected.

Conspiracy confirmed?

Edited by Dogefighter

I tried something similar, go to any relay of you choice, go the observation pads at the end of the syndicate corridor, kneel.  Trust me, just sit there for a few days and contemplate your life as a tenno, go make yourself a tea, do some laundry, clean the living room, go buy some flowers for the missus, cook some duck l'orange for her too.  In the morning once you wake up after a night of passion sit down and make your tenno stand...end game.

Edited by Danjal777

Just now, Danjal777 said:

I tried something similar, go to any relay of you choice, go the observation pads at the end of the syndicate corridor, kneel.  Trust me, just sit there for a few days and contemplate your life as a tenno, go make yourself a tea, do some laundry, clean the living room, go buy some flowers for the missus, cook some duck l'orange for her too.  I'm the morning once you wake up after a night of passion sit down and make your tenno stand...end game.

I've found that if you sit in the middle of somewhere as Ember Prime, players will start to use you as a bonfire.

1 minute ago, Dogefighter said:

I've found that if you sit in the middle of somewhere as Ember Prime, players will start to use you as a bonfire.

It was the opposite for us. We formed a circle in the middle of the relay then required a bonfire. Once we had one, we started a group therapy session for fashion frame.

4 minutes ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

4 embers wont even kill a infested healer at level 45

unless you actually use the multiplier

and when alloy armored enemies comes along, 4 embers are like nothing.

3 banshee + 1 ember = 100 embers if you cover the target completely and start adding second layer, and here you think 4 embers was alot.

One word:

Firequake.  They can't kill you if they can't stand.