Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Persistent problems

(PSN)Xx-Ribbium-xX

Just now, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Loki can still shoot while invisible

Damaging the loki breaks his invisibility.

daikyu has broken hitboxes and can one shot with spring loaded broad head 

Teach me the trick, I'm using daikyu and most of the time I hit enemies to see "0" damage pop or see them run away with a sliver of health which is usually taken by anyone else who's just randomly bulletjumping there or spewing bullets in their general direction, giving me nothing but an "assist"

melee stagger making it impossible to escape

Backflip works wonders (except sometimes, mostly on laggy matches)

melee damage op with channeling 

I agree with that, on every single match there's at least one player mashing e while channeling and taking lots of easy kills + "stealing" fresh oro from ranged fighters.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Loki can still shoot while invisible

daikyu has broken hitboxes and can one shot with spring loaded broad head 

melee stagger making it impossible to escape

melee damage op with channeling 

1 can be nullified with usage of full-automatics and AOE weapons.

2 has no broken hitboxes, and it cannot fire without being fully drawn. Be aware and prioritize target.

3 can be avoided if you bring a strong counter weapon, like Brakk or Hek.

4 can be countered with close-range armaments like Hek and Strun.

Personal annoyances:

Prisma Grakata + Rhino P + Tripedo = fast moving, high damage, match-winning threat that can only be countered with a fully-spooled Prisma Gorgon.

Enemies using weapons that shouldn't be as powerful as they surprisingly are and killing me with... with a Strun. Really?

here are my list of persistent conclave problems:

1. People complaining about everything in the forums without doing any god damn research because theyre salty

2.People complaining about everything in the forums without doing any god damn research because they just lose 

3.People complaining about everything in the forums without doing any god damn research

seriously do your research before you complain. we have tons of people who understand how stuff work here and they will happily answer your question

• 4 weeks later...
On September 24, 2016 at 2:47 AM, bernad2218 said:

here are my list of persistent conclave problems:

1. People complaining about everything in the forums without doing any god damn research because theyre salty

2.People complaining about everything in the forums without doing any god damn research because they just lose 

3.People complaining about everything in the forums without doing any god damn research

seriously do your research before you complain. we have tons of people who understand how stuff work here and they will happily answer your question

Didn't you say this everywhere? He does research on these and it's true because i know everything about melee