Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Menu FPS tank

Seruai

8 hours ago, Seruai said:

I've noticed when opening certain menus, my frames just...get destroyed.
Usually on the mod upgrade menu, defense extract/battle menu, and random menus within the Arsenal.

By "destroyed" do you mean your framerate stutters for a couple of seconds? Or does it remain poor for as long as the screen is active?
Mods and Arsenal could possibly be related to your loadout, however Defense Extra/Battle Menu sounds completely different.

Have you tried verifying / optimizing your download cache via. the Warframe launcher?

0DqGyS6.png

37 minutes ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

By "destroyed" do you mean your framerate stutters for a couple of seconds? Or does it remain poor for as long as the screen is active?

If it's the latter I can say I've had the same issue since at least Lunaro update.  I notice it in the same places as well; mods segment, random Arsenal screens (usually when modding an item), and Defense extract/battle menu (haven't looked for it during Interception or Archwing missions).  Have verified/optimated cache and all that.  FPS loss is usually in the neighborhood of 15-30.  It clears up on its own and lasts anywhere from 30 seconds to maybe five minutes, and backing in and out of screens will often clear it.  It also doesn't seem to effect people equally; I have two friends who play and one's never experienced it while the other gets it infrequently (I get it just about every day I log in).

I've seen/posted in other threads about this issue before and you've even come in and asked us about the problem, but it seems the problem is still eluding us.

54 minutes ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Mods and Arsenal could possibly be related to your loadout, however Defense Extra/Battle Menu sounds completely different.

Have you tried verifying / optimizing your download cache via. the Warframe launcher?

0DqGyS6.png

Destroyed as in fps stays extremely low in the menus, and takes a few seconds to recover after exiting said menus. 
Funnily enough, none of them were laggy at all before I verified and optimized..

On a side note, you can play with DX10 and 11 on? I'm jelly.

Edited by Seruai