Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning Player (Assistance)

Honest

Question

Hey guys, been a while since i last played. Think i left around the time Nekros was implemented. Been playing since closed beta and to see how much the game has changed is overwhelming  and now i have no clue what to do hahaha. Any tips on where to start? Currently mastery 11.
From what i was told, Prime Warframes get removed from the game after a certain amount of time? If so, what Primes are going to be removed next and where do i get them?

10 answers to this question

Rydian is my goto to read what happen since you were gone

After that you have the new start chart and the relic system for prime part ^.^ 

Welcome Back home tenno ^.^ 

Yep prime warframe are vaulted so better keep them ^.^ The next one to be vaulted probably Nova .

Now you get those from Fissure because void is not the place for prime farm anymore.

Fissure require Relics and at the end of the mission you can chose your reward from your relic or your teammates

If you have any other question feel free to contact me ^.^ or another NH :)

Edited by trunks013

There's quite a lot. First off, I'd say to do the Parkour 2.0 tutorial, which you can access from the Codex on your ship. It's the console on the left as you walk up the ramp to the Navigation. 

After that, just start doing random missions to familiarize yourself with new mechanics. Movement, melee, damage, so on, so forth. While doing this I would recommend completing the Junctions and their tasks. Junctions are gates that you must clear before being able to access other planets (although if you already unlocked all the planets they will remain unlocked. It will just be the Junctions that need doing.)

8 minutes ago, Honest said:

thanks for the help guys, one thing i ran into that confused me were Lens, i have no clue what they are for.

Lenses are for a new mechanic that unlocks when you finish the Second Dream quest. Considering you have been away from the game, I'll leave you to enjoy the content yourself without spoiling it. Hope this helps!

10 minutes ago, Honest said:

It helps, thanks. One more thing, what are derelict missions and how to get keys for them?

Derelict missions are exactly that, missions that take place on a derelict Orokin vessel, which typically have a vault hidden within that gives you a Corrupted mod. You'll probably see a lot in trade/recruitment chat "Hosting Vault Runs, need X Key". You can make the keys for the missions themselves, however, the vault INSIDE that mission will require another key, which handicaps your character in some way:

Hobbled: Reduced movement speed

Withered: Reduced shields

Bleeding: Draining Health

There's one more, but it escapes me at the moment.

4 hours ago, (PS4)NewAgeDoom said:

Derelict missions are exactly that, missions that take place on a derelict Orokin vessel, which typically have a vault hidden within that gives you a Corrupted mod. You'll probably see a lot in trade/recruitment chat "Hosting Vault Runs, need X Key". You can make the keys for the missions themselves, however, the vault INSIDE that mission will require another key, which handicaps your character in some way:

Hobbled: Reduced movement speed

Withered: Reduced shields

Bleeding: Draining Health

There's one more, but it escapes me at the moment.

Extinguished: Reduced damage. It's the one no one likes using. I volunteer, because I use a speed and stealth build on a lot of my frames.