Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the top tier specters?

(PSN)joshw1400

Question

5 answers to this question

Suda shield drones are my personal favorite, simply because they actually scale quite well. Shields aren't the most useful thing, but they're one of the few things that keep Defense/Mobile Defense objectives alive, so they work quite well. Ancient Healer specters are also helpful, providing DR and IIRC small amounts of healz. 

As for Warframe specters, I find that Inaros and Valkyr work well, both are extremely survivable, though Valk can occasionally bug out and get stuck in melee mode, but without the Hysteria bonuses. Pretty much anything tanky is gonna work out well, though. 

I like using Atlas, since he can can get Harpooned and absorbs the hit. His high armor makes him tanky enough and with its size, I can tell if its still alive in a crowd. He doesn't seem to use any abilities, and the specters tend to spam the cheapest ones since their only source of Energy seems a slow regen.

So Valkyr is often the top choice with her armor. Chroma, Inaros and Frost are other decently tanky choices, tending to fire their primary or melee alot when enemies are close.

I'm tempted to give others a shot, from what I read, just gotta remember to swap them out more often. Such as Mirage, Equinox, Oberon and Volt using powers more often.

I Continue to tinker with Loadout, currently running Vectis Prime, Staticor and Silva & Aegis (have this one since the Shield always seems to be active), but one can easily run with a high damage, high reach weapon like War, Galatine and so on.

Opticor, Bows, Supra, Hek (Veykor), Lanka are others that I've liked using. And the Secondary doesn't matter as much since its only used in Bleedout from what I've observed. I might give the Amprex another go with Mirage for the CC potential.

Clem is fun to have around, but in my experience is too squishy, especially against Infested, my guess due to Ferrite armor. Good to draw aggro though and stay with you far better than the rest of them.

Synd Specters, the Suda Ospreys can be useful on Defense Missions, but due to their odd behavior, they do not like moving and often get left behind and swarmed on non-static missions. So it can be a good idea to order it to stand still.

Loka Ancients often run off to do their own thing due to being single target melee, so this is another one you want to order to stay put since the Aura is most useful for Defense missions.

Hexis Corrupted are tanky and can draw aggro, they are one that can be left alone, but they like to hid behind cover and can easily be left behind, so better for Defense and Interception.

Veil, Merridian and Perrin Specters are often the most suicidal of the Specters, and don't often last long when one would think to have them around abit, and often run off to target single enemies.

Hope that helps!