Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blast from secura penta doesn't effect rollers?

AnAngryHorde

Question

I've been levelling the Secura Penta, and a couple of times I've had the steel meridian eximus rollers show up, and I've noticed that the explosion from the penta does 0 damage to them. The impact of the grenade still does damage, and if I have elemental mods that do something other than blast, that still does damage, but they seem not to take any blast damage. Is this intended? If so, how come? On the wiki it says they should take 75% bonus damage from blast, not 0 damage at all.

3 answers to this question

the Damage Type won't matter, you'll always still deal some Damage. so if you're not dealing any at all, then something may be wrong.

as long as you're sure they weren't Specters from other Players or Shadows from a Nekros/Inaros.

Edited by taiiat

1 hour ago, AnAngryHorde said:

and a couple of times I've had the steel meridian eximus rollers show up,

Rollers, even normal ones seem immune to most CC.  I can't (or couldnt last attempt or 3) even use sleep on them, whether via ivara or equinox.  Almost positive they are unaffected by various other forms as well.

They may just have some form of immunity to CC.

Or the rollers I'm thinking about were special somehow.  Also Eximus units have a greater resistance to various damage types.  It is incredibly annoying to inflict spores on eximus units and see hundreds of blue 0's just everywhere.