The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AYATAN!!!

zehne

On 9/21/2016 at 8:47 PM, Burnthesteak87 said:

I insist on saying that Ayatan is not the way of filling Warframe's emptyness and promoting exploration.

Actually if anything this has greatly in creased exploration for many people like myself. People who enjoy completely the entire codex will look for containers and come across Ayatan as a bonus it's like kuria which lots of people went to find them all.

On 9/21/2016 at 8:47 PM, Burnthesteak87 said:

I insist on saying that Ayatan is not the way of filling Warframe's emptyness and promoting exploration.

Actually if anything this has greatly in creased exploration for many people like myself. People who enjoy completely the entire codex will look for containers and come across Ayatan as a bonus it's like kuria which lots of people went to find them all.

On 9/21/2016 at 8:36 PM, zehne said:

Hopefully turn this thread into a info hub for the new sculptures.

General:

• Stars can be sucked up by vortexes (synoid), but must be picked up manually ( 'X' by default)
  • Stars are found as objects in missions; have a bright flare of light according to their color/type
  • Stars can be found in lockers and crates.
  • Stars  show up as loot boxes on radar
  • Stars can be way pointed and have their own unique icon
  • Stars seem to be far more common than sculptures, to the point where there will most likely be excess after installing them into sculptures.
  • Sculptures cannot be way pointed
  • Sculptures cannot be codex scanned
  • Sculptures can be sucked up by vortexes (synoid)
  • Sculptures show up as loot 'boxes' on radar

Stars:

• Cyan --50 Endo
  • Amber --100 Endo

Sculptures:

• Ayr --325 endo/1425 fully upgraded ( 3 cyan), 950 endo more than component cost
    • 'Arms' pivot forward/back when used as decoration (with cyan stars installed)
  • Orta --650 endo/2700 fully upgraded (1 amber 3 cyan), 1800 endo more than component cost
    • Short arms pivot in/out when used as decoration (upgraded)
  • Vaya--400 endo/1800 fully upgraded (1 amber 2 cyan), 1200 endo more than component cost
    • Six 'wings' flutter when used as decoration (upgraded).
  • Sah--300 endo/1500 fully upgraded (1amber 2 cyan), 1000 endo more than component cost.
    • Most circular parts pivot/spin back and forth when upgraded.
  • Piv--375 endo/1725 fully upgraded (1 amber 2 cyan), 1150 endo more than component cost.
    • Tri-blades spin around (interlocking on one edge) when upgraded.

Sculptures in liset:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Qu0Lzkl.jpg

7N1Wpex.jpg

VUM9Lws.jpg

sstjHsN.jpg

0Wp559t.jpg

8B6AhKx.jpg

i2RyTqn.jpg

ScHPeXH.jpg

En1KB9J.jpg

49EDn4D.jpg

tZyQm7F.jpg

How do you manage to find that many sculptures? I found ONE in a void alert, and I've done around 20 missions searching through every nook and cranny (And even finding a new secret room in the void)

._. my luck is terrible...Drowning in stars, though 

1 hour ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

The fact that many people enjoys bad content by saying "better than nothing" do count?

So I did the mission that Maroo gives and got a sculpture, looked on the forums for more info and found this thread.  Went to the same mission (M-Prime) and found a second sculpture!  I found 3 stars, but unfortunately did not find a third sculpture... still with the two I've currently got.  The loot radar DOES in fact help and they all show up on it which is a good thing!   

Here's my question though that I do not currently understand.  Are the sculptures in crates and we break them out (like with the stars) or are they scattered randomly in different missions (sitting out of crates like the Kuria... waiting to be picked up)?

22 minutes ago, Btabc said:

Are the sculptures in crates and we break them out (like with the stars) or are they scattered randomly

Scattered randomly, they are always in the environment from the moment you zone in (if they are there at all).

The RNG tonight was strong. ~~2hrs for 5 sculptures (and more than enough stars for them); 2Ayr, 1 Piv, 2 Vaya

~~8125 endo + whatever stars, i'd say that's good farming.

Now I just need to convince Alad V to find a way to power my warframe off of sculptures/stars.

hDaX9hp.jpg

8 hours ago, zehne said:

Scattered randomly, they are always in the environment from the moment you zone in (if they are there at all).

Ah ok!!!  Grazie!  Too bad they don't have a different map marker color, but I understand why they don't.

And as for them being able to power our suits with endo, I think there's more to them than being sculptures right at the moment.  (Also sorry if this has been answered in a Dev Stream or something... have not watched the recent ones for the past few months)

8 hours ago, zehne said:

The RNG tonight was strong. ~~2hrs for 5 sculptures (and more than enough stars for them); 2Ayr, 1 Piv, 2 Vaya

~~8125 endo + whatever stars, i'd say that's good farming.

Now I just need to convince Alad V to find a way to power my warframe off of sculptures/stars.

hDaX9hp.jpg

Dunno if you saw it, but there is a Reddit guide on how to do shelves:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5430or/selfmade_shelves_for_the_orbiter/

Might warrant being added to the OP as well

Edited by Autongnosis

10 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

o8eve it or not but some people have joined since the relic rework. I've never been in a group that futzed around with void obsticles so never saw them.

Ah, you joined AFTER the relic rework. Make sense.

I don't actually play a lot of void after the rework so yeah.