Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does my Ayatan Ayr Sculpture only take blue stars?

Rioma

Question

10 answers to this question

Just now, Trichouette said:

Which is weird... So far amber are more common than cyan and they are worth more endo. I don't get the logic behind this.

Same, I think there might be a bug or a mistake on DE's side, because I definitely can find more Amber than Cyan.

I mean, you would assume Amber are worth more as you need less of them to be put in the Sculptures, like if they're rare; but then they drop way more, so there's even a bug in the drops or a mistake on their value/number needed.

1 minute ago, siralextraffo said:

Same, I think there might be a bug or a mistake on DE's side, because I definitely can find more Amber than Cyan.

I mean, you would assume Amber are worth more as you need less of them to be put in the Sculptures, like if they're rare; but then they drop way more, so there's even a bug in the drops or a mistake on their value/number needed.

I found 3x as many cyan yet, so you gus are just lucky...

Just now, siralextraffo said:

Uhm, check on the Wiki page, it seems like you're the lucky one!

Ah well if i had the luck to find any more sculpures indeed it would be luck :)

But since they seem really damn rare to me, i feel better off selling stars the way they are and amber are better for that...

Also who decided that <1.5k endo is worth the time you invest in hunting the sculptures and stars? I usually get more endo thatn that if i do actually useful things like farming prime parts...

I found 9 cyan and 3 or 4 amber and 3 statues so far today and I've only done about 10 missions.  In some missions I found 2 or 3 stars. Two of the statues came from syndicate extermination missions and one was from Lua spy mission.  I don't think I'm lucky considering I was breaking all the containers and opening all the lockers and I had my Loot Detector on so I wouldn't miss anything.  Since I was hunting for medallions, I had to run all over the map anyway so I thought I might as well try to find these new loots.  

14 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

Ah well if i had the luck to find any more sculpures indeed it would be luck :)

But since they seem really damn rare to me, i feel better off selling stars the way they are and amber are better for that...

Also who decided that <1.5k endo is worth the time you invest in hunting the sculptures and stars? I usually get more endo thatn that if i do actually useful things like farming prime parts...

Screw the Endo, I'm gonna fill my Liset with these little baubles.