Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silver Grove Codex Bug

(PSN)nerex33

After completing the Silver Grove quest, and making sure I scanned all new scannables during the quest and also had Helios equipped to grab anything I might have missed, one entry in my codex remains incomplete, the 'Twilight Apothic' entry. If I remember correctly, there was actually no way to even scan for that in the quest, but in case you could, I ran that part of the quest again with a friend and even tried using a Twilight Apothic during a regular capture mission on Earth since the Grove is accessible in regular missions and both times there was nothing to scan. I have absolutely no idea how to unlock this entry.

Also, while on this same subject, for a couple of years now, I've had an issue with another entry, the Corpus Security Camera which shows only 7/20 scans in my codex, yet when in a mission the cameras appear as green in the scanner symbolizing their entry has been completed. Obviously that's not the case.

Could these two entries please be fixed? I have no clue what to do about the Twilight Apothic, but if at least the security camera entry could be reset to 0/20, I'm more than fine with re-scanning them all again.

The twilight apothic is not a scannable entry - it is crafted in the foundry using specific scanned flora (these are the bits you need to scan) - this blueprint is dropped by the previous silver grove mission. The silver grove have their own missions - completely separate from the same node in normal missions. You need to scan for these bits by running standard missions and scanning the threshcones, dragonlilly's etc.

As for the security cameras - contact support https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I'm aware of that. I already completed the mission the day we got it on PS4, ran it again a couple of days later with a friend, etc. Still, the entry is locked. 

As for contacting support, I did that a week ago. They said to post in the PS4 bugs thread regarding these two issues. 

Edited by (PS4)nerex33

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the same boat. I have Titania. I completed quest successfully but am missing Twilight Apothic entry in codex. Took the same measures to aquire scan with no success. 

Others seem to have encountered the bug with other Apothics as well. Most get 2 out of the 3 scans. 

Will just have to wait for a future update if they choose to prioritize bug as it's not a game breaker.

Just need two object entries and one enemy to complete codex. 

No clue how to aquire alloy drum presently. Will just have to wait for Silver Grove U4.

As for Quanta Ranger Eximus, I'll just have to wait patiently for an Archwing Corpus alert. I missed the opportunity when they removed Archwing Defense from game.

Update: Was able to scan Quanta Ranger Eximus in an Archwing alert on Montes, Venus. Mobile Defense. I had to stay in for a while after I finished mission but I got 7 scans out of the 3 I needed. 

Good luck to anyone interested. It's doable.

Edited by (PS4)SIVISA

• 2 months later...

First of all, I'm also having this issue, except I'm missing the Sunrise Apothic, which was my favorite of the three and the only reason I learned I'm missing something.

Second, the Alloy Drum should be the resource crate for Alloy Plates. These things are incredibly common, you should find a number of them in Grineer tilesets.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

I am having the same issue as the others here In my codex I have the sunrise and nightfall apothic scans but not the twilight I replay the mission over and over to get the twilight apothic imprint scan with the message on it but nope I do not get it. To make it clear it is the codex entry with the message you get after returning to the ship after putting said apothic on the shrine and then killing the spectre. I just want the codex scan or a way to acquire it 

• 9 months later...