Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Ayatan sculptures appear on the minimap?

-Gold-

Question

I noticed the Ayatan stars appear on the minimap with the regular loot image. Since the sculptures are a lot more rare than the stars I haven't had to chance to see for my self if they also appear and would like to know if they appear so I know whether or not I shouldn't just be looking at my minimap for the whole mission.

5 answers to this question

On 23.09.2016 at 4:32 AM, NightBlitz said:

sculptures DO in fact show up on the mini map when you're using the appropriate loot mods, but they use the same icon as basically everything else

Which is sad, I hope they'll get their own icon just like the Stars.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ngrazer said:

Which is sad, I hope they'll get their own icon just like the Stars.

The point is Ayatan Sculptures are designed to be something you need to actually search for like syndicate tokens and hidden resource caches. Adding a unique mini map icon would defeat that purpose.

1 hour ago, Inarticulate said:

The point is Ayatan Sculptures are designed to be something you need to actually search for like syndicate tokens and hidden resource caches. Adding a unique mini map icon would defeat that purpose.

Well, I kinda agree, but right now spawning spots for Sculptures are nonsense. They can be literally anywhere. I've seen them in vast open tiles somewhere in the middle of the room for a few times. That's why special minimap icon in the current sculptures' condition won't make any harm. If their purpose is indeed to be found, then they shouldn't spawn in spots where common loot spawns. And they should have some sort of a hint when you are nearby, like the sound from rare caches.

Edited by ngrazer