The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

network not responding 9-23-16 [Investigating]

psyclum

This is just... Incredible.

Days and days with connectivity issues, i hope there will be some kind of compensation,
me and a lot of people have lost boosters because of the server problems.

I hope too that "We are working on it Tenno!" is actually a true fact, because i haven't seen a single update on what's going on.

Spoiler

Don't get me wrong, i appreciate the admin's effort, but at least if you work for the community, let the community know what's going on.

8 minutes ago, _Wero said:

This is just... Incredible.

Days and days with connectivity issues, i hope there will be some kind of compensation,
me and a lot of people have lost boosters because of the server problems.

I hope too that "We are working on it Tenno!" is actually a true fact, because i haven't seen a single update on what's going on.

Reveal hidden contents

Don't get me wrong, i appreciate the admin's effort, but at least if you work for the community, let the community know what's going on.

Well, from what i could gather from the connectivity issue on wednesday (on how DE works), DE is most definitely working on fixing this problem, but they're not THAT communicative :D

I'm just noticing the connection issues this morning been getting Network not responding Red message on screen when about to be booted out of game , either you sit there and wait it out cause sometimes you get to stay in other times you just get tossed out instant. 

1 minute ago, PsychoMyko said:

I'm just noticing the connection issues this morning been getting Network not responding Red message on screen when about to be booted out of game , either you sit there and wait it out cause sometimes you get to stay in other times you just get tossed out instant. 

man you are lucky i even cannot pass the launcher

14 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello from Birmingham, Tenno! 

We are working closely with our infrastructure partners to mitigate the attacks. We're seeing some of you are able to get back into the game and play without any issue. If you are still unable to log in know that the team back home in London (the Canadian one) is keeping a close eye on everything. 

Thanks guys! Apologies for the trouble. 

Thank you so much for all the hard work. I hope you guys for the best! 

Clearly the Warframe is growing. This kind of situation should have been avoided a long time. Many dedicated servers has DDOS protection. There were two attacks in less than 1 week.
It is difficult to make investment in this game, if ever occur these falls.

16 hours since last update and they think that we will stay calm with that.

Do updates! Keep us informed!

With this inactivity the only thing that i could think is that they're just relaxing, waiting for the problem to stop at its own.

Just a fresh update every 2 hours like "We are working for you big boy! :)" could make us think that you really are working on it and really care.

2 minutes ago, _Wero said:

With this inactivity the only thing that i could think is that they're just relaxing, waiting for the problem to stop at its own.

Just a fresh update every 2 hours like "We are working for you big boy! :)" could make us think that you really are working on it and really care.

I agree, I think they're hoping the problem solve alone

1 minute ago, _Wero said:

It is infuriating indeed! I mean... there's nothing on the forums... no tweet, no NOTHING! at least a "hi, yes, we are still here... even though we just don't seem to know what's going on really" or whatever ¬¬