The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

network not responding 9-23-16 [Investigating]

psyclum

16 hours without an update...

I guess they're still "working closely with our infrastructure partners to mitigate the attacks..."

Not even sure why I'm complaining.  I did the Acolyte thing the first time around.  As usual, Baro has nothing new.  The impact mods he does have used to be pretty exclusive, now their values are gonna sink.  I guess I'm most upset about losing the 3 hour affinity booster I got as a login reward last night...

It would be great if there was a new event every once in awhile.  Some new mods/content would be great as well.  Even with my affinity maxed I'm not even a third of the way to MR23.  It's gonna take a boatload of new content for anyone to get there the way the MR ranks are currently structured.

Maybe DE and their infrastructure partners don't work weekends...

South America (specifically Chile) here.

First off, I'd like to point out I had to try different methods just to be able to log in on the forums. As many of you might already know, you need to log in through the Warframe Website to access the forums, which also happens to go down whenever the game servers do. So... I can only imagine how many people are unable to comment about it here and have to resort to other social media.

Second, and this has already been said quite a bit, but the servers are still down for us, and many others. We're approaching the 24-hour mark. The servers are still having issues, and in the middle of a visit from Baro, no less.

And just think of all the things people are missing because of it: people are being unable to play, people are losing everything daily and temporary (Alerts, Invasions, Syndicates plus Standing, focus, DNA integrity on pets), and that's not even mentioning people who have ongoing boosters.

How are we supposed to be prepared for this? For those who lost booster time or the booster entirely, or a really good item... tough luck? Tickets? The site is down. How are you going to help us?

I'm hearing word of this possibly being a DDoS attack, and I know solving it is hard and takes time. But where's the communication? We had a word from DE about 18 hours ago and... then what?

Please, at the very least, be more responsive about it, let us know how things are going right now, good or bad. It's better than nothing...

3 minutes ago, StrikerXE said:

South America (specifically Chile) here.

First off, I'd like to point out I had to try different methods just to be able to log in on the forums. As many of you might already know, you need to log in through the Warframe Website to access the forums, which also happens to go down whenever the game servers do. So... I can only imagine how many people are unable to comment about it here and have to resort to other social media.

Second, and this has already been said quite a bit, but the servers are still down for us, and many others. We're approaching the 24-hour mark. The servers are still having issues, and in the middle of a visit from Baro, no less.

And just think of all the things people are missing because of it: people are being unable to play, people are losing everything daily and temporary (Alerts, Invasions, Syndicates plus Standing, focus, DNA integrity on pets), and that's not even mentioning people who have ongoing boosters.

How are we supposed to be prepared for this? For those who lost booster time or the booster entirely, or a really good item... tough luck? Tickets? The site is down. How are you going to help us?

I'm hearing word of this possibly being a DDoS attack, and I know solving it is hard and takes time. But where's the communication? We had a word from DE about 18 hours ago and... then what?

Please, at the very least, be more responsive about it, let us know how things are going right now, good or bad. It's better than nothing...

no communication from the company, the "DE" are all on TennoVIP, I think only when they return from Tenno VIP

TennoVIP more like whale sightseeing amirite.

Also we live in a world where everyone and their dogs have cellphones with constant internet access, so even if tennoVIP was hosted in antarctica they could throw a bone and say anything regarding status.

It's not like the devs who are at tennoVIP are going to be fixing the issue, so they could at least take 10 minutes from their little whale party and try to give two S#&$s about the rest of the players.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Shauner74 said:

19 hours and counting without any sort of communication is inexcusable.  I don't care what they offer as compensation - I will never spend another penny on this game.

19 hours? wrong this started yesterday at 1 pm (argentina) with the network errors, its been over a day of us not being able to play

Just now, FaberXzio said:

the problem was running from hours before

I never said it wasn't.  I said:

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Shauner74 said:

19 hours and counting without any sort of communication is inexcusable.  I don't care what they offer as compensation - I will never spend another penny on this game.

8 minutes ago, Ployer150 said:

i cant loggin, so, i will lose 34 day loggin reward and start that sh*t again?

i know that 34 days its nothing for other players, but pls, that is a lot of days for me, what the hell?!?

Hey, you don't have to start over, I've missed many a daily log-in and I'm still at 70 something days.

So if you miss one that just means it'll take 1 day more to get to the end of the log-in rewards, you'll keep your 34 days tho.