Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

slight QoL to Invasions

Nocam

So, when doing a Grineer v Corpus invasion mission, it tells you who's fighting, the rewards, and the completion...but not the mission type.

I get annoyed when I show up with my normal loadout, only to discover I have the wrong loadout. Say, an Exterminate loadout on a capture mission. My Exterminate loadout is WAY to slow for Capture. Or if it's a Spy mission, and I don't have my stealth frame.

Can we please be notified ahead of time what kind of mission it is? It says some of us the hassle.

I just use the Death Snacks site to see what the latest Corpus VS Grineer mission type will be and what the reward is ; https://deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html

My only thought with the Crossfire War is after completion , shouldnt the winning faction take control over the node? Say if it's on Ceres and the Corpus Win on a certain node , that mission node instead of Grineer , You'll be fighting the Corpus until the Grineer take that node back.

Just now, Azurian-Draguard said:

My only thought with the Crossfire War is after completion , shouldnt the winning faction take control over the node? Say if it's on Ceres and the Corpus Win on a certain node , that mission node instead of Grineer , You'll be fighting the Corpus until the Grineer take that node back.

I think that's how Eris became nothing but Infested.

3 minutes ago, Nocam said:

I think that's how Eris became nothing but Infested.

From what I read on the Warframe wiki is because we couldn't fight back all of the Infestation Hives during that one event with Mutalist Alad 5 or so , Eris just became infested territory once more like it has before Star Chart 2.0 

But yeah I've been wondering how come the Faction VS Faction ones haven't been doing what they once used to do

Edited by Azurian-Draguard

Just now, Azurian-Draguard said:

From what I read on the Warframe wiki is because we couldn't fight back all of the Infestation Hives during that one event with Mutalist Alad 5 or so , Eris just became infested territory once more like it has before Star Chart 2.0 

Huh. Ah well.

I think the constantly changing enemy nodes would be confusing as F***. Fun, but confusing.

22 minutes ago, Azurian-Draguard said:

I just use the Death Snacks site to see what the latest Corpus VS Grineer mission type will be and what the reward is ; https://deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html

It used to be that way, but since so many people were farming for the Detron the Grineer completely took over Europa, a corpus-based planet at the time, and this was just ONE such incident. The invasions were having such a heavy impact on the game that farming for some key mods that only dropped from certain enemies (that only appeared on certain planets) was so difficult, people complained. DE changed Invasions to NOT have that feature specifically for that reason.

As for Eris, it was changed into an infested planet because before they added the infested ship tileset in Update 14, the infested were only found in the derelict and in dark sectors unless an outbreak occurred. This was when dark sectors were actively fought for by Clans and could be taxed, so you had to pay to fight a particular faction pretty much. The last time we saw a natural infestation node that didn't go away after a time was way back in Update 11.

Edited by NeithanDiniem

7 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

It used to be that way, but since so many people were farming for the Detron the Grineer completely took over Europa, a corpus-based planet at the time, and this was just ONE such incident. The invasions were having such a heavy impact on the game that farming for some key mods that only dropped from certain enemies (that only appeared on certain planets) was so difficult, people complained. DE changed Invasions to NOT have that feature specifically for that reason.

this makes too much sense.