Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas build tips.

(XBOX)Fenris Wolf2785

Question

Okay so this is a atlas build I wanna test based on his stats and leaving all abilities at there base 100%

https://goo.gl/sVsNi4

That is what I'm thinking I need something for the empty slot and I will be adding primed flow once I have one. If anyone wants to test it and give me info I would appreciate it other than that I just need mod ideas for the last slot

10 answers to this question

14 hours ago, (XB1)Abo Zombie said:

I like the ideas but any input on what I actually want to try.

gotta love how everyone ignores your actual question and just posts his atlas build.

a few options:

-bullet jump mods, rush or maglev

-master thief, loot detector, enemy sense

-natural talent

- vigor

-rapid resilience (this one is my favorite)

I prefer an all-rounder survival build for my atlas. I can do decent punches, have rumblers around when needed and have a large health / armor / shield pool. But the downside is that it require a few formas.

https://goo.gl/vPbw8E

Aura: Stand United or Rejuvination

Exilus: Rush

Mods: Vitality (R10), Redirection (R10), Steel Fiber (R10), Armored Agility (R5), Rapid Resilience (R5), Streamline (R5), Intesify (R5), Transient Fortitiude (R8)

And I have Zenurik school for energy.

Edited by k05h

keep in mind efficiency is not a big problem even if you use max blind rage and go 45 % efficiency as long as you use rage :) I use guardian and grace as arcanes..Primed flow is necessary. I suggest you building for rumblers ( you need health , power strenght and armor for them). I play with corrosive projection as aura ( because its the best) and I use sometimes the tectonic fracture augment but never the one for the big rumbler ( hey i can have 2 of them , so why just 1  right ? ) . I dont use any range mods, duration is very good and primed continuity will do the job. Power drift as exilus for that 214% power strenght. Ah if youre using the tectonic fracture augment, its important to use armor vitality and strenght aswell. Hope it helped.

I based my Atlas build on REDSKULL94's T4S/Sortie Rage build on Warframe-builder(https://goo.gl/pZe1fW):

(My build)https://goo.gl/KOm2rG

It's essentially the same thing, but with all the primed mods maxed out and the Stretch swapped out for Tectonic Fracture. Read REDSKULL94's guide's description to see how the build works. It's not meant for ability spamming at low level missions.

My variation of the build is for making Atlas a rounded melee frame with defensive capabilities. I don't run efficiency mods because there's no need when your energy keeps recovering to full thanks to rage in high level environments and the Tectonic Fracture augment makes Atlas an incredibly defensive frame in Mobile Defense and Sortie Defense. You can cover a terminal with walls to prevent enemies from shooting it, and it physically blocks enemies unlike Frost's Snow Globe so you don't need to worry about melee units. In Sortie Defense, your Tectonics will block the operative. If you place your walls carefully enough, you can wall the operative in, preventing him from moving at all for the mission, which makes radiation hazard defense missions significantly easier. In other missions, you can seal off chokepoints, or if you're feeling lazy you can just erect a fort in a corner of a room and let your Rumblers do all the work.