Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggested build for Titania?

(PSN)NewAgeDoom

Question

I've just about gotten Titania completely built, and from all the material I've seen on Youtube, it seems like you either build her completely for her crowd control utility, or go straight damage for the mini-Archwing form. I know it's down to preference, but where does everyone else stand on it, and could you give me a recommended mod setup for either?

4 answers to this question

I have three builds with her.

True Hybrid:

DUfUYX4.jpg

Full CC:

uiPFYrO.jpg

Razor Wing:

Ws0b06z.jpg

Ideally her True Hybrid build is how you make her the most effective unfortunately it's very energy hungry and she doesn't have very good energy total so it's hard to maintain. Her CC is decent but a little unreliable when you compare to other CC frames and her Razor Wing does less damage than other ulti channel abilities. She works better with her specialized builds but she's inherently weaker than other alternatives because you're specializing a Hybrid.

You can try out whichever and see what you like since they're all the same Forma setup.

FyjV1LP.jpg

I only really use it for Razorwing and this is a build that pretty much focuses on maximizing damage and keeping the ability active for a long time (1.67 energy drain). I don't really use the other abilities.
It's also mainly for people who like to dodge or stay out of harms way; glass cannon.

It's really up to your play style really.

I build max range and have both Primed Flow and Primed Continuity. It really makes her 1st ability great for CC because it allows me to lift/incapacitate 5 or more enemies at once and will buff allies that also happen to be in range. It is actually pretty hilarious when you see it in action. It also makes her 3rd ability pretty good for CC.