Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Allow individual players to leave endless missions

nimbuus

Hello!

This must have been posted multiple times, but they say that if you complain hard enough, someone will listen eventually: 
currently i am sitting at the extraction point of Pluto-Hieracon excavation, held hostage by my beloved teammates with plenty of good relics and 2489 cryotic floating above, and i'd have to go away to do my daily chores, handle trades and stuff - and they simply refuse to let me extract, and obviously i won't let that loot go.

Edit: I'm not a solo player, i'm just suggesting the option for an "escape shuttle" if the other 3 players refuse to extract - so they can stay in (or even inv someone else in my place) and I get to do my own stuff and not ruin each others day.

This is a most annoying issue which ruins my gameplay experience, as i can't expect to have an arranged (and non-toxic) team to be available at all times.

Please find a solution for this as soon as possible.

Thanks,
nimbuus[20]

Edited by nimbuus
clarification

if you're a "solo player", why is this even a problem? solo means alone, by yourself, not relying on the assistance of others. 

simple solution to this "issue" is at the top of your screen. set your availability to Friends only, Invite only or you know Solo.

Heiricron is easy enough to get 800-1200 by yourself if you have a good set up. its not like you get better loot from longer runs.

You get me wrong, i'm not a solo player, i'm just suggesting the option for an "escape shuttle" if the other 3 players refuse to extract - so they can stay in (or even inv someone else in my place) and I get to do my own stuff and not ruin each others day.

Edited by nimbuus
clarification

think you should replace "solo" with "individual" in your title because it's a bit confusing.

But yeah I feel ya sometimes people got to do things but the group wants to continue onward. Perhaps like in the Tenno Relays your landing craft can be at extract and you just interact with it to leave.

8 minutes ago, nimbuus said:

You get me wrong, i'm not a solo player, i'm just suggesting the option for an "escape shuttle" if the other 3 players refuse to extract - so they can stay in (or even inv someone else in my place) and I get to do my own stuff and not ruin each others day.

well in this instance i would agree that there should be an extraction option if life happens and you need to leave. like you get to extraction, use your "Context Action" button (on PS4 it is Square) and it prompts you "are you sure you want to leave"

the only problem i would foresee is  when someone leave early, enemy spawning ans scaling might be even more wonky than it already is.

Just now, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

well in this instance i would agree that there should be an extraction option if life happens and you need to leave. like you get to extraction, use your "Context Action" button (on PS4 it is Square) and it prompts you "are you sure you want to leave"

the only problem i would foresee is  when someone leave early, enemy spawning ans scaling might be even more wonky than it already is.

That's up for DE to handle, i'm sure they can do it somehow bugless in time.

I have the opposite problem. i always run into players who want to extract too early while i want to stay longer xD. So i feel obliged to extract since i dont want to be one of the a$$holes op is talking about.

i totaly agree about this we need to have the option to extract individually in excavations and survivals just like in defence and interception.

I agree to "Allow individual players to leave endless missions" and i agree to the fact this was requested multiple time,so this have to turn like a petition for those who really want this,just by posting "I want an extraction option for individual players to leave endless missions.".Letting us hear how hot topic it is and our thoughts reach to describe our concerns.