The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets talk about the good things about Fissure's

(PSN)zeratul____12

I am tired of hearing constant complaining about the Fissure system so I'd like to point out some of the advantages of the new system.

1. You know what you are getting and don't have to look on a website to find what you could.

2. Unlike Void keys the mission you do with a relic can be varied, as in you don't have to force yourself through a mission type you absolutely hate. You can just wait until there is one you do like.

3. You can choose your reward when you play with others so everyone has a chance to get what they want.

4. You can increase your chances of getting what you want by refining the relics, with Keys you are stuck at the same RNG chance.

5. The missions are good places to level up frames and gear.

1 minute ago, LordArcanite said:

Uh even though they didnt fix any of the op content like naramon or bladestorm, they made endless nonexistant for prime drops thus one key doesnt make 5hours of ez prime parts?

Boo hoo so you have to work a bit harder, you don't miss the endless missions you just miss the easy rewards.

Nice joke there mate. After running 89 rad party run for Nek p sys, 76 rad party runs for akstilleto p parts, 79 rad party runs for nikana p hilt and bp. Wanna know the best part these are the items I don't have.

Oh also it requires 4x keys for 1 part so yeah.

SORRY FOR BREAKING YOUR BUBBLE.

4 minutes ago, SharkPot said:

Nice joke there mate. After running 89 rad party run for Nek p sys, 76 rad party runs for akstilleto p parts, 79 rad party runs for nikana p hilt and bp. Wanna know the best part these are the items I don't have.

Oh also it requires 4x keys for 1 part so yeah.

SORRY FOR BREAKING YOUR BUBBLE.

Hm thats funny cause I dont seem to have any trouble getting what I need and the RNG hasn't been that bad.

This is STILL better than last void could ever be. Hell, i would have sit in endless survival for a chance for paris prime, now finally i got it easily. Selling parts now is way easier and they are more accessible. Anything else to rant about?

Oh and don't forget, i get a chance to get forma if i want to way more often than ever while still having a chance for more gear.

GG  no re.

Old Void was nothing but cheese, cheese, sauce, and pizza for days.  The easy rewards are gone, and while I'm not a giant fan of how RNG-based the system is, you can rig the odds into your favor and run multiple relics of the same type.

Aldo, up to 4 drop tables to pick from.  Hard to go wrong with that.

Good things:

They give prime stuff

Bad things:

They are extremely boring, 0 challenge, most people comes with mirage simulor so you don t even have to shoot.

They create many problems: for examples its a race to get traces before the usual guy starts the sabotage sequence....

They are possibly the most clear "grinding" (different from farming) you need to perform in the game.

You have to wait the guys rushing the mission forgetting to pick up traces

I think that fissures are terrible actually.... its not about reward chances its about gameplay.

3 hours ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

Hm thats funny cause I dont seem to have any trouble getting what I need and the RNG hasn't been that bad.

Some people get what they want without trying and some people pretty much never get what they want. It was the same in the old system.

To me this new system is just about as irritating as the old one. 

If it wasnt for the fact that this community is exceptional at developing cheese strategies that make missions excruciatingly boring to play I would have prefered the old system where you had many tries to get what you want from just one key.  

But given the choice between watching a mirage spam prism over and over for an hour in an interception or the relic system I prefer the relic system even if it is unexciting as well.

Edited by VikingoX
engrish is hard...

22 minutes ago, VonDodo said:

Bad things:

They are extremely boring, 0 challenge, most people comes with mirage simulor so you don t even have to shoot.

They are possibly the most clear "grinding" (different from farming) you need to perform in the game.

Thos two sound are the same as the old void endless.

27 minutes ago, VonDodo said:

I think that fissures are terrible actually.... its not about reward chances its about gameplay.

The gameplay of picking from any of the void missions which can be any of 9 mission type available in the game with all of them being the same missions types offered by void keys before?

New system is much better than the old Void. Why? Most parts of the last "prime update (Tigris, Necro...) i got at first or second run. Only two parts took me 5/6 runs.

34 minutes ago, VonDodo said:

They are extremely boring, 0 challenge,

Just like old void. Do you remember grinding old T3Surw?

Edited by peger

1 hour ago, Nazzami said:

Thos two sound are the same as the old void endless.

The gameplay of picking from any of the void missions which can be any of 9 mission type available in the game with all of them being the same missions types offered by void keys before?

There is a difference:

Old voids rewarded playing the game like expecially endless missions.

New voids are about rushing an easy task and collecting drops and NOT playing at all.

Not to mention thatdoesn t matter if the old system was the same (it wasn t).

What it matters is how many clans do you know that farm primes?

Most does raids, sorties, they even exp together and farm materials or mods, but when it comes to opening relics, you are on your own.

What i see could suggest this new system is possibly the most boring activity in WF.

20 minutes ago, VonDodo said:

There is a difference:

Old voids rewarded playing the game like expecially endless missions.

New voids are about rushing an easy task and collecting drops and NOT playing at all.

Not to mention thatdoesn t matter if the old system was the same (it wasn t).

What it matters is how many clans do you know that farm primes?

Most does raids, sorties, they even exp together and farm materials or mods, but when it comes to opening relics, you are on your own.

What i see could suggest this new system is possibly the most boring activity in WF.

Endless void missions weren't fun! You were doing the same thing over and over and over again it was the equivalent of beating your head against the wall. It was the text book definition of 'repetitive'.

I play solo mostly because I don't want to deal with other players unless I have to. So I am able to avoid people rushing.

How does the relic system force you to go solo anyway? you have a much higher chance of getting what you want since everyone is usually given a different reward and anyone can have a copy of what they want.

Edited by (PS4)zeratul____12

Just now, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

Endless void missions weren't fun! You were doing the same thing over and over and over again it was the equivalent of beat your head against the wall. It was the text book definition of 'repetitive'.

I play solo mostly because I don't want to deal with other players unless I have to. So I am able to avoid people rushing.

Well high level enemies are funnier than a mirage obliterating rooms of low level enemies with a simulor that is the 90% of current meta.

If you play solo a mo its your choice not how the game was intended.

2 minutes ago, VonDodo said:

Well high level enemies are funnier than a mirage obliterating rooms of low level enemies with a simulor that is the 90% of current meta.

If you play solo a mo its your choice not how the game was intended.

If it wasnt intended then they wouldn't have put solo mode in to begin with. 

Then you need to rethink what the "meta" is because I doubt the Devs intended us to do endless missions as an endgame goal.

The Relic system was more of a sidegrade than an upgrade. However, it does have more potential and room to grow than the old Void system did. So for that reason alone it was a good change.

For example, there is room to add some sort of bonus to endless mission based fissures where multiple rewards can be obtained instead of just the one.

Edited by Silvus-Sol

I think fissures are a step in the right direction. However they could have been expanded on by making the mission parameters change instead of making "unlocking" the prime part dependent on nothing but kills.

For example, the fissure is static and upon finding it you must jump through it into the Void and infiltrate just one spy vault, or something like that. Obviously the secondary objective should vary to keep people on their toes.

Just now, Silvus-Sol said:

Relic system was more of a sidegrade than an upgrade. However, it does have more potential and room to grow than the off Void system did.

For example, there is room to add some sort of bonus to endless mission based fissures where multiple rewards can be obtained instead of just the one.

But that would just start the cycle all over again and nothing would have changed. 

Oh well at least it would satisfy some people 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

But that would just start the cycle all over again and nothing would have changed. 

Oh well at least it would satisfy some people 

Yes it will have changed. We now have some control over the RNG via traces, and the option to choose our reward. Besides, that was just one example of how the Relic system could be modified, I'm sure the clever folks at DE can think of other nifty ways to let us get Prime goodies.

Edited by Silvus-Sol

1. fast to enter

2. quick to finish

3. prime prices dropped about 30-50% from what they used to be

4. finally we know where to farm without external sources

5. can turn odds in your favour

6. it gives vor's janus key some uniquesness for been last key in existance

7. choose your reward at the end

8. everytime you do fissures you get traces to refine relics on next run

9. new locations to play in once a while

10. NO MORE VOID CHORUS MUSIC THANK LORD

It's no matter mission type - u are to do same thing, collect reactant. Variety in that aspect would be cool. Cause a lot peoples like this rushed style.

Instead of that collect 10/10 it could be: kill 200 corrupted enemies & no collecting. Close 15 fissures - fully wipe every corrupted enemy that spawns from fissure & no collecting. Kill 10 corrupted executioners / bursas(axi stuff). It obiviously have to focus around kill stuff and that stuff is corrupted cause thats the desing of fissures.

But would be cool if u are to do something else/different/unexpected rather than loading into same mission and collecting bloody reactant all ower "D